Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Never heard of Scotch Bonnets.

Scotch Bonnets are my absolute favorite pepper. They go great on savory things if you grind them up into a paste, or you can snack on them as-is if you so choose. You need to eat them slow, though-- a whole fruit is no joke.

I really enjoy spicy foods. I can't eat much of it any more because for some reason I have had awfully acid reflux problems.

I used to enjoy spicy stuff also, but once I had my gallbladder removed I can't eat anything spicy anymore. I'll be sick for a couple days if I do.
I don't get were I got my horrible acid reflux from. It just started one day. There is a lot of foods that will get me now.

I don't know if that will help I am taking Protonix and zantac.
Ah you’re already taking two things for acid/reflux. Protonix is a proton pump inhibitor like Prilosec (omeprazole), so you wouldn’t take that with what you’re already on. Are you taking protonix early before food?

Ah you’re already taking two things for acid/reflux. Protonix is a proton pump inhibitor like Prilosec (omeprazole), so you wouldn’t take that with what you’re already on. Are you taking protonix early before food?

Yep I take it with my allergy meds in the morning before I eat breakfast. I started to cut all my coffee intake out along with all caffeine to help.

Coffee is def bad and really acidic so that’s good. I’d talk to the doc who’s got you on protonix to see if you can swap to something else if you’re not getting any relief.

I was going to call my doc today to get an appointment with her to try something else. Last night was horrible for me I had to sleep on the couch inclined. I have been trying to work on my diet coffee and chocolate are the hardest for me.

I was going to call my doc today to get an appointment with her to try something else. Last night was horrible for me I had to sleep on the couch inclined. I have been trying to work on my diet coffee and chocolate are the hardest for me.

oh man -- I didn't know you had acid reflux! :( My dad has that, but he won't take medicine for it.

Back