Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I was going to call my doc today to get an appointment with her to try something else. Last night was horrible for me I had to sleep on the couch inclined. I have been trying to work on my diet coffee and chocolate are the hardest for me.
Grab yourself a bottle of these. It’s calcium carbonate. It can provide really fast relief although it’s not meant to solve things long term. It’s another lifesaver you can take like 4 or 5 chews a day. I can’t remember off the top of my head.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Equate-E...ssorted-Fruit-Chewables-750-mg-60-Ct/37157462

I’m dedicating a whole bed to peppers this year. One for peppers. One for tomatoes.

I used to grow and dry about half a dozen varieties of peppers.

Our garden space eventually became useless a few years ago after too much tree growth and resultant shade. I plan to put in raised planters this year in a better spot that will actually get enough sun.

I used to grow and dry about half a dozen varieties of peppers.

Our garden space eventually became useless a few years ago after too much tree growth and resultant shade. I plan to put in raised planters this year in a better spot that will actually get enough sun.

Wow! I think the most I've grown at once is two varieties. I usually do Jalapenos for the folks, and then Scotchies for myself.

When I say tea I mean sweet tea.
I do like me some sweet tea but in the mornings I drink hot tea.

I'm drinking a hot tea now :)

tenor.gif

Rained almost every day this month. Said to be amongst the rainiest January’s in Seattle.

Back