Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Fun fact...NW Indiana has more grey/overcast days than Seattle. Not as much rain though.

My hometown in California gets more inches of rain than Seattle. It also has more sunny days than Yuma, AZ at 300+ days. When it rains, it pours.

Seattle just has a lot of gray/drizzly days. It’s been gray and rainy this year...8+ inches of rain and 29 rainy days.

I gotta get my State Inspection done tomorrow...

Here's hoping that I pass emissions. :pray:

Illinois is super corrupt, and I want out, but all they do here in plug into your OBDII and check for system readiness. I’d never pass if they used a sniffer or actually inspected the cars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Illinois is super corrupt, and I want out, but all they do here in plug into your OBDII and check for system readiness. I’d never pass if they used a sniffer or actually inspected the cars.

Passed! I put the silencer in my exhaust to make sure :rotfl:

I got the power stop Z3 Drill + Slot Rotor and Brake kit on order.

I think my brakes are just about gone.

Ontario recently got rid of this emission testing. Kinda win lose for me. I performed the test at work and got paid for it. But now I don't have to worry about running no cat, except for the police.

Back