New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I knew both of the ones you named. I had to look to see if they were being sold again and saw some crazy stuff on eBay for original packages.

This finally feels real lol I couldn’t sleep last night thinking about mounting these damn wheels.

Thankfully I have my wife’s VW Atlas and everything fit perfectly. It would have never fit in my car.

The weather is really shitty but I’m still going.

0C42B5F5-2913-4271-AF5D-BDF7C8CCD69E.jpeg

33cbb203edf44190cd86ef107e861aee.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:rotfl: These wheels are going to be something like mehhh we waited all this time for this... they’re simple, unique and you don’t see them often.

Tires are mounted!!! Now I just need to mount them on the car then wash the car wait for the shitty weather to stop and take the DSLR camera out!

We can have that BBQ now! I’ll try to get better pictures later on today or tomorrow.

D5E80036-6DB8-40FC-BD50-753896F198AE.jpeg

Not what i was expecting, but they look great! They're more busy than i thought they would be. What brand are these?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I’ve never heard of that brand, but they’re definitely interesting. They cast monoblocks? Curious in regards to the weight.

Completely changes the look of the car. Beautiful!!!!

Thanks man! Yeah it sure does

Not what i was expecting, but they look great! They're more busy than i thought they would be. What brand are these?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Yeah they’re completely different from the usual wheels you see on these cars, the brand is called Revolve.

I’ve never heard of that brand, but they’re definitely interesting. They cast monoblocks? Curious in regards to the weight.

I had never heard of the brand before either until I saw their Black Friday sale, this is actually a custom color they don’t sell this color off the shelf. Yeah monoblocks I think 20lbs a wheel. They have really nice wheels, their Instagram page is full of stuff.

From what I know my car is the only Audi a3/s3 with these wheels. There is not a single audi 8v on their Instagram page with these wheels.

I’d be shocked if they were 20lbs a Wheel. That’s more forged territory. The last set of Cast Monoblocks I bought, Rotiforms, were over 30lbs. You can’t beat the price but you definitely feel it during spirited driving.

Ok so I found my conversation with the manufacturer, I was close lol at least in the 20’s. According to revolve they’re 25lbs a wheel.

4AB3D305-D75B-4EF8-B882-B94CEFD5FA66.jpeg

Back