Not my first civic...

This is an awesome video-- and I have one question.

What is that mammoth behemoth gargantuan vehicle next to your car at the beginning? :eek:
It’s a giant 40’ motor home that my family shares and for some reason keeps at my house. I think we’re gonna take it to mammoth next week. I really hate driving it though.

Dude. Not good in there. I can see why my engine was running like complete ****.

I missed your posts. I didn't see you got this far I need to pull the motor out of my SI to do a rebuild the internals look horrible.

I was originally supposed to se the block in this weekend for the sleeves and bore but I spoke to their RAD a couple days ago and he told me they over quoted me on the price yada yada yada so I was hurting to get it stripped. He told me to bring it in a couple weeks and he’ll do it over the weekend. Cool part is I’ll be getting some money back. He didn’t realize two of my friends work there I guess.
I missed your posts. I didn't see you got this far I need to pull the motor out of my SI to do a rebuild the internals look horrible.

Getting more money back is always a positive along with having friends their. I was looking into buying a new OEM Z7 bear block from college hills Honda and sending it into https://cylindersupportsystem.com/ to get prepped for a bottom end build.

I am excited for you and can't wait to see you start putting it back together.

Nope. Def my next purchase for the car. Then a retune. $$$$$$$$

Only thing not stock on my fuel system are the injectors.

So I think I’m gonna order the acuity fuel rail and fuel line kit too.

Back