New ride! It’s turbo, it is a civic? Maybe....

How long till the next car is purchased?????

• 1 week

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 2 weeks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 weeks

• 1 month

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 2 months

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 months

• 4-5months

• 6-8 months

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • 8 months to 1 yr ...cmon guys

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 1yr+ ..why is this even here

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Yes! Get rid of that Audi ASAP!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If I had a buyer I would lol

How much for the evo?

the guy wants 18K

105k miles on the chasis

You’re crazy!

What’s all done to the Evo?
Looks like a stock frame? FP Black?

Also, I’m guessing $20-25k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

“Car has new paint job, new A/C system (fans, condenser, compressor) and new Mishimoto radiator, headers, Tial blowoff valve and Tial wastegate, ETS intercooler, ACT lightweight flywheel and ACT clutch, Cosworth Head Gasket, and ARP 625+ Head Studs, built head, built bottom end, built trans, new front rotors and pads”

The turbo is a precision 6262

the guy wants 18k but the car has a rebuilt title.

If I had a buyer for the audi I wouldn’t mind at all. The audi is extremely fun and quick but I miss that raw feeling of driving a boosted car, I feel like the audi is too refined, I miss the nasty torque steer from the ST lol it made driving a lot more fun and I do miss that!

I am digging that duckbill style truck it goes really well with your car.

Yeah I do like it and I think it would look great but I want the Evo lol

Sounds about right with a Rebuilt Title. Yeah, I’d say grab it if you can. IX’s are rising in price real quick. Definitely something special about driving something more analogue. I do miss my S3 for driving around the city though.

@stilletto yes I honestly really want it but I doubt I’ll be able to get it. Did you get rid of the S3?

@stilletto yes I honestly really want it but I doubt I’ll be able to get it. Did you get rid of the S3?

Nah, it’s just been sitting in my buddies parking lot since I bought the Evo, plus it’s just too good of a car to get rid of. It’s too dang cold to clean and organize my garage. I haven’t had a city sticker in like a decade and Evo’s are too easy to steal so I need them both off the street.

Nah, it’s just been sitting in my buddies parking lot since I bought the Evo, plus it’s just too good of a car to get rid of. It’s too dang cold to clean and organize my garage. I haven’t had a city sticker in like a decade and Evo’s are too easy to steal so I need them both off the street.

yeah I totally agree with you, and yep I’ve seen a couple of Evo’s with rebuilt titles due to theft. I can’t wait to see what you do with both!

Wait! Wait! I thought the poll was made as a joke! Dang, dude's ready to throw the whole Audi away! :eek:

lmao idk yet, Im going to post it for sale online to see what happens. I really want an evo or something RHD, the GTR R33 is now USA legal but they want 60k for them and I don’t know if I want drop that kind of money on such an old car.

yeah I totally agree with you, and yep I’ve seen a couple of Evo’s with rebuilt titles due to theft. I can’t wait to see what you do with both!

lmao idk yet, Im going to post it for sale online to see what happens. I really want an evo or something RHD, the GTR R33 is now USA legal but they want 60k for them and I don’t know if I want drop that kind of money on such an old car.

The S3 should be back on the road next month. Dropping it off for the bag install the first weekend of March right before I hit Nashville and tear up the town.

I’d shy away from the R33 if I were you. Collectors and enthusiasts tend to agree it’s the least favorite over the generations. Couldn’t really tell you why, but that kind of money should be spent on something that’s going to appreciate in value. You could always do like the YouTubers do and fly over to Japan to find something at a reasonable price. There are plenty of companies that are willing to store your purchase until you’re ready to ship it over.

What you need, and this has always been my thought process, is two cars. One that’s fun enough to keep a smile on your face and one that you can really enjoy. The CT9A (Evo Chassis) is extremely raw, and in my case, not the best for a daily driver.

@stilletto Nice man I really cant wait to see it on bags!

yeah that’s what I’ve heard, most don’t like it because it’s heavier than the R32. I personally like the look of it, I don’t mind if its a few hundred pounds heavier. I do see what you’re saying though, but I doubt they would drop in price, I hope they do lol

Its funny you say that, my wife and I were talking about that yesterday when we saw a GTR R32 drive by us. I know those GTR’s go for like 15-25k in Japan, she was telling me why don’t I buy one there directly and ship it here, I told her I wasn’t too sure on how to bring one here and how much it would really cost, plus to do all the paperwork once it gets here. She’s actually the one that told me to sell the audi and finally get the car I really want.

Yeah, at this point my wife and I are working together at the same job and we take her atlas to work. The audi sits all week and we go out in it on the weekend, I just want a fast car that I can enjoy and still drive the family in on the weekend. I pretty much want a weekend car with 500hp+ with 4 doors, and a manual transmission and a turbo big enough to sound like a plane when I floor it lol

Interesting video.

View: https://youtu.be/s_KW_zouDdA

damn that’s crazy!

I'm disappointed that @r18-power hasn't gotten rid of the Audi yet :hiding: :giggle: he's had it WAY too long.

It hasn’t even been a year since I’ve had the car lmao

I honestly really thought about it and its time. I will be posting it for sale this weekend as is, no part outs.

I’ve made up my mind and I want to build a real race car, 500hp+ is my goal.

I really hope it sells but IF it doesn’t.. bigger turbo, new wheel setup, more carbon fiber and the seats will come for sure!

Last edited:
This man changes cars like some people date, lol. But seriously, if it's what makes you happy, go for it brotha!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Lol thanks man! Yeah I get bored because I always do bolt ons and then get tired of the power, I always want more. The next car will have a built motor/transmission that way if I get bored I can turn up the boost even more!

4C45C18E-CD8D-4ABD-B061-6436B0061AA5.jpeg

Back