Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

those peaks on the left of ur photo are the peaks in mine. I’m a block away from that lake. And there’s like no one out here. The mountain was absolutely empty today. Cool but also sad at the same time.

Oh snap!! What kit did you go with?
PRL kit with GTX3076
:eek::eek: Details!!
PRL kit with a GTX3076, ID1350X injectors, port and polished intake manifold, fuel return in the works, so many other goodies i cant even think of them.......its going to be fun
damn dude. It been like 2 years.
work has consumed my life man, i actually had to take pto to get this done
I thought @Br3TT disappeared. :wave:
ill never leave, been swamped with work

why is youtube full of civic builds except for 9th gens. all the 9th gen videos are those stupid 5 things i hate about my civic. why does no one have a multi part 9th gen build on there. i just want to watch one.

Good point!!

PRL kit with GTX3076

PRL kit with a GTX3076, ID1350X injectors, port and polished intake manifold, fuel return in the works, so many other goodies i cant even think of them.......its going to be fun

work has consumed my life man, i actually had to take pto to get this done

ill never leave, been swamped with work

:thumbsup::dance: Same kit I have except I went with the PTE6262 BB turbo the whole kit fits like a glove just like if it came from the factory. I also got the DW1000 CC injectors and a factory RBC wanting to upgrade to FIC 1600s and the Skunk2 intake manifold. But I got to upgrade my transmission first.

As I have been wanting for my most recent job opportunity to complete my background check and get back with me. A job I applied for about 7 months ago (GardaWorld Federal services) just contacted me today for an opportunity for a overseas contract.

I got to go tomorrow and upload all my military documents and get a passport now.

Good luck with the job. Sounds like a good opportunity
I hope something works out soon. I have turned down a few really good jobs because I have been hoping for other opportunities. My main goal was to get a DOD airfield operations position. I spoke with the Airfield manager on Simmons army airfield at Fort bragg for openings and she told me an opening was coming soon around December that I would have to apply on Usajobs.gov but have not seen the position available yet :oops:.

Back