Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Yep. California fires are usually fueled by them.
Yea that mess is wild out there. Do they do controlled burning in California where the DOT or fire department burn the Woodlands and surrounding areas to reduce the chances of fires?

When we gonna get that epic boosted 9th gen content?

they do controlled burns in some places like the mountains but mostly land scaping and fire trail for prevention.

Last edited:
When we gonna get that epic boosted 9th gen content?

they do controlled burns in some places like the mountains but mostly land scaping and fire trail for prevention.

Trying to make footage pronto!! Just got down setting it up and updated just waiting for the battery to charge now.

I always wondered about if California did the burn control stuff. We do it a lot here because of the Bugs and the pine straw but it is a whole lot wetter here. But it can get really bad during a drought.

As I have been wanting for my most recent job opportunity to complete my background check and get back with me. A job I applied for about 7 months ago (GardaWorld Federal services) just contacted me today for an opportunity for a overseas contract.

I got to go tomorrow and upload all my military documents and get a passport now.
I was gonna do that too, but with my back being a bit wonky, i backed out because it was for a security position. Dunno what yours is, but good luck, I'm sure it'll work out good.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I was gonna do that too, but with my back being a bit wonky, i backed out because it was for a security position. Dunno what yours is, but good luck, I'm sure it'll work out good.

Probably the same position overseas. I completed my Part 2 just waiting for that physical now :ohnoes:. I hope I don't get kicked out of the course because of my medical condition.

Some time I question my intelligence. I was looking on my GoPro for a slot to fit this until I flipped it over and seen Adapter.

20200226_171028.jpg

Probably the same position overseas. I completed my Part 2 just waiting for that physical now :ohnoes:. I hope I don't get kicked out of the course because of my medical condition.
I doubt they will dig that deep.

Did you buy just the adapter on accident, or it just came with the sd card?

I didn't think I would like Korean food until I went to Korea and tried it. I used to seen my wife pics all the time of different restaurants I went to. I have been wanting to go back to try more since I seen that youtuber Simply dumpling.

Back