Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Glad y'all can resume working man. My wife got the word yesterday and I still haven't heard one way or another. Oh well i guess. Glad to hear some good news though brotha.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I am glad that I didn't have to be quarantined. Even having a taste of it this weekend wasn't fun. It felt like being grounded.

In other good news, I think I'm gonna buy another Honda next year some time. Don't know if it'll be an Si, or if I'll go full send on my dream Type R. I gotta crunch the numbers and see how much ramen I'm in for.

But enough about me -- is everyone feeling okay?

Feeling fine. Looking at another week working from home and avoiding public places. Me and my lady were looking at fostering a dog and we drove to the shelter to pick it up. It nipped at me and lunged at me to bite me three times in the 10 minutes we interacted with it. Long story short, we decided that wasn't going to fit with us. Now Vanessa is thinking about just getting a puppy. The farmer that I got my dog from has another litter of puppies and they're all super cute. So, we might get a half brother to our current dog and call it good. We'll see.

Hola.

News article came out over the weekend that Boeing employee died from coronavirus. Some 32 cases at Boeing, over 1800 in quarantine.

Feeling fine. Looking at another week working from home and avoiding public places. Me and my lady were looking at fostering a dog and we drove to the shelter to pick it up. It nipped at me and lunged at me to bite me three times in the 10 minutes we interacted with it. Long story short, we decided that wasn't going to fit with us. Now Vanessa is thinking about just getting a puppy. The farmer that I got my dog from has another litter of puppies and they're all super cute. So, we might get a half brother to our current dog and call it good. We'll see.

Are you looking for a particular breed of puppy? Or are you just looking for a good fit?

Hola.

News article came out over the weekend that Boeing employee died from coronavirus. Some 32 cases at Boeing, over 1800 in quarantine.

Damn! Wonder his age.

"He was an inspector who worked on the 787 Dreamliner in Everett."

my job gave us all letters saying we are essential workers and are allowed to drive to and from work. They are gonna start setting up checkpoints in the city starting Wednesday.

Are you looking for a particular breed of puppy? Or are you just looking for a good fit?

We were looking at fostering border collies, Australian Shepherds, healers, etc. Because despite their obsessions they are great dogs.

We already have a McNab and he’s the best dog you can ask for.

Dogs and cats don't get C-19, about the only 100% safe things to be near. Hoping for a litter of my Famous Himalayans soon and they are sold out before they are even born. Pic of Mz Venus she is a Extremely rare Seal point Himalayan Mom absolutely stunning. You can see a tiny White flame point Kitten if you look hard.

Attachments

• Venus 2.JPG
    Venus 2.JPG
    466.2 KB · Views: 4
Well.....gotta love waking up at 0400 to get ready for work, show up at 0630 to realize you're the only mofo who didn't get the call that we're out of work until Wednesday. Suffice it to say i had a few choice words for my boss. I let him have it courteously of course, i still have to work with the man. But damn...if I get another call about being out of work I'm submitting my resume to Amazon for a delivery position.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Did you know the worker who passed away? Hope everyone is staying well.

Hey Ron, is your county/city under a quarantine order right now?

my job gave us all letters saying we are essential workers and are allowed to drive to and from work. They are gonna start setting up checkpoints in the city starting Wednesday.

Well at least you get a letter.

Well.....gotta love waking up at 0400 to get ready for work, show up at 0630 to realize you're the only mofo who didn't get the call that we're out of work until Wednesday. Suffice it to say i had a few choice words for my boss. I let him have it courteously of course, i still have to work with the man. But damn...if I get another call about being out of work I'm submitting my resume to Amazon for a delivery position.

So you aren't getting paid? Yikes.

I’d be ticked if I got up that early and went to work without being notified too.

No I didn't. But Boeing just announced Everett factory closure Wednesday for two weeks. That means the only commercial planes being made are 787s in Charleston, SC

I’m guessing so. They had cops going around shutting down golf courses, party’s/people playing at parks etc. I drove by the beach yesterday on the way back from Orange County and they were packed.

Back