Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Went from bad to worse, boss called this morning and said we're out through 3 April. My wife is still getting paid since she's a GS employee, but we will ride the wave that is this virus.

Schools in NC confirmed to be out through 15 May. I'm assuming they'll finish the school year during the summer months, have a short break and then begin the next school year.

Truck and project car are on hold indefinitely given everything going on currently. Guess i could just modify the crosstrek when things stabilize...lift or drop, that is the question...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

In great news, my boss called and said I'm part of the mission essential team, so I'm back in the saddle fellas! I was a lil worried for a bit, but now that I'm back to work, guess i dont gotta worry about unemployment... God was looking out for me on this one for real, i can't be grateful enough.

In great news, my boss called and said I'm part of the mission essential team, so I'm back in the saddle fellas! I was a lil worried for a bit, but now that I'm back to work, guess i dont gotta worry about unemployment... God was looking out for me on this one for real, i can't be grateful enough.

**** yea

Have a meeting at 10:30 PM with a customer. Work if anything, has picked up pace the last few weeks working from home.

Yea man we’ve been jammin here too. Looks like next week we’re gonna start filling up the stores. Gonna suck but be nice for the bank account.

Went from bad to worse, boss called this morning and said we're out through 3 April. My wife is still getting paid since she's a GS employee, but we will ride the wave that is this virus.

Schools in NC confirmed to be out through 15 May. I'm assuming they'll finish the school year during the summer months, have a short break and then begin the next school year.

Truck and project car are on hold indefinitely given everything going on currently. Guess i could just modify the crosstrek when things stabilize...lift or drop, that is the question...

schools here are not extending the year to finish......

Our organic egg business is up 200% with plenty on dough coming in. :badger: Just a dervish Deer trying to get me though the window butt Ford steel is stronger than doe:rotfl:I also always work at home and Himalayans kittens are in extreme demand, just waiting for a $ 2800 litter of kittens :bananapoke: May I trade in the Honda si for a R model-I only put 3,000 miles on it, it now has just 20,300 miles. But no I like the honda si better than R, it has a bigger engine.:bananasplit: i grow my own food 100+% organic too.
Farmers do better than IT people who can eat their smart Phone.

Last edited:
this is like 12 min long, but pretty impressive to see what measures were taken to stop the spread in china

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfsdJGj3-jM
Good watch. Shows the stark differences in how America responded vs the Chinese. They were much more proactive instead of reactive like us. And people follow directions much better there. If we had even a portion of that response we'd be orders of magnitude better off.

Back