Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Damn I should shop around for some stocks.

I was talking to a co worker today and he asked me what part of town I live in. He said he can hear my car start and told me exactly how I was driving even when I hit it on the on-ramp. He lives 3 miles away from me. I have to get my s10 back running. My neighbors must be pissed. I always leave my house at 430 haha.

Good watch. Shows the stark differences in how America responded vs the Chinese. They were much more proactive instead of reactive like us. And people follow directions much better there. If we had even a portion of that response we'd be orders of magnitude better off.
they also have a government that will **** you up if you don’t do what they tell you.

So in the continuing saga of the workplace.....i guess this day at work was just that. If the contract can't justify having x number of people, then they will only bring in who they need. So guess it's a good thing i got unemployment set up and got my bills lined up. It is what it is man, i have a job to go back to, but i will be pushing out applications in the meantime to see if i can't pick up a 2nd job, **** it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Damn I should shop around for some stocks.

I was talking to a co worker today and he asked me what part of town I live in. He said he can hear my car start and told me exactly how I was driving even when I hit it on the on-ramp. He lives 3 miles away from me. I have to get my s10 back running. My neighbors must be pissed. I always leave my house at 430 haha.
Oh man. If he can hear you, my neighbors GOTTA be able to hear me. I don't leave quite as early as you though. I'm not out until 0630.

So in the continuing saga of the workplace.....i guess this day at work was just that. If the contract can't justify having x number of people, then they will only bring in who they need. So guess it's a good thing i got unemployment set up and got my bills lined up. It is what it is man, i have a job to go back to, but i will be pushing out applications in the meantime to see if i can't pick up a 2nd job, **** it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Good luck man.
they also have a government that will **** you up if you don’t do what they tell you.
True that! Gotta be an in between though.

How true, the simplest things are impossible to do and google can fix everything-ya right. People can't seem to learn anything on their own.:bananawhipdance: Smart phone people:confused::thumbsup::chopwood: can a smart phone chop wood?:shady:

can a smart phone chop wood?
yes

wQaxqAx.jpg

Where do
I get one of those?
do a search for whatever phone model you have and the word "knife case", or swiss army knife case, or something similar. Multiple companies make various cases with tools for various phones.

I used to work at a place about 15 years ago that had a dry ice blaster. I used it to clean molds that are used to make the carpets and sound deadening pieces for BMWs. The mold release would build up on the mold and it would have to cleaned off and that was the way they did it without damaging the mold.

It wasn't too bad until the hose came off the gun and shot dry ice into my are at 110 psi. Had to be taken to the doctor on that one. Hurt like hell.

Back