Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I had a cereal bar. Great lunch...

:eek: This was a provided lunch. I brought a turkey sandwich but they had the wraps here at work.

I'm a no lunch kinda guy. I like to do my 8 hours and get outta here.

I always pack a lunch as I never know where I'm going to be at (#fieldtechlife) but today I'm at the EOC and they had the wraps/chips. Today I'm here from 7a-when the close (typically 7pm).

:eek: This was a provided lunch. I brought a turkey sandwich but they had the wraps here at work.

I always pack a lunch as I never know where I'm going to be at (#fieldtechlife) but today I'm at the EOC and they had the wraps/chips. Today I'm here from 7a-when the close (typically 7pm).
Long day, but that'll be a sick check.

I'm pretty fortunate to have a skatepark in the small town I live in and have been getting to go skating pretty often during my 2 week isolation. Yesterday the town put a fence around it to stop people from using it because of the virus. I'm all for flattening the curve and all but I have a hard time believing this will help at all.

It's not like a play ground for kids where you're touching all the surfaces. At least it happened near the end and I'm back to work on monday.

I'm pretty fortunate to have a skatepark in the small town I live in and have been getting to go skating pretty often during my 2 week isolation. Yesterday the town put a fence around it to stop people from using it because of the virus. I'm all for flattening the curve and all but I have a hard time believing this will help at all.

It's not like a play ground for kids where you're touching all the surfaces. At least it happened near the end and I'm back to work on monday.

Oh! What's your board setup like!? :excited::excited::excited:

Long day, but that'll be a sick check.

Well technically I work 34 hour weeks (yes I'm considered "part-time". Yes I get health-care/benefits, vacation time, sick time, comp time) so I need 6 hours of straight time before true OT (time & half) goes into effect.. :/

Oh! What's your board setup like!? :excited::excited::excited:

feel like you asked me this before. i had a 7.75 ( i have small feet ) primitive deck but the tail is trashed so i went back to my ryan sheckler deck. independent trucks, my bones swiss bearings need to be cleaned so i put my reds back in for now.

feel like you asked me this before. i had a 7.75 ( i have small feet ) primitive deck but the tail is trashed so i went back to my ryan sheckler deck. independent trucks, my bones swiss bearings need to be cleaned so i put my reds back in for now.

I think I did now that you mention it.

Skate stuff is exciting :D

supermarkets continue to stay open. Whole communities of people walk in and out of those places everyday. Gas stations too. No way you will ever see those places shut down or be fenced off. Quarantine? I don’t think so.

brah. Just hop the fence a shred. I have a couple size 8 blanks sitting in my garage. At my ripe old age every time I get in a board I hurt something haha.

try riding a MC on the back roads, I try to avoid bumps and sink holes, butt some I miss. If your on a pure sport bike -you will not be a able to walk too good. The vfr 800 is nicely weighted and is a old man's sport bike, I added a few things like raised the clip-ons and lowered the foot pegs and added a atomic foam padded seat =the Sergeant seat. That's the same padded used on airplanes where every ounce and space counts. Most excited time here is spring and summer on my VFR with 2's bos real carbon muffler with noise damper blown out of the muffler=very noisy. You either get in shape or suffer, or both.:box::chopwood::fistpump:

You cant be that old ron...hell, I'm 37. I guess i just assumed you were in your mid 20's...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back