Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

33 here. Pretty sure I tore my rotator cuff doing God knows what. I'm like, "is this what getting old is?" Random injuries that you have no idea how they occured? [emoji38]

And definitely not trying to go to a doctor right now. So I'm just dealing with it until things get better out there. At least I've got insurance now.

29 here. :party:

I'm getting there.

Your still a young buck. As soon as u hit 30, you’ll cry a bit a instantly pull a muscle because of it.

Early this week I scooted a small box over with my foot and strained my groin. gotta be kidding me.

@bootyluvr what are you like 60-70?

Last edited:
35 brotha. I just act like an idiot. Haha.
Guess we're both getting up there, lol. My brother is about your age.

You holding up ok out there in Cali? We're ok out here. I hate being at home this much, I'd rather be at work. My kids hate "home school", lol. But we will all make it through this thing.

Now i want to go to a car show...damn.

Your still a young buck. As soon as u hit 30, you’ll cry a bit a instantly pull a muscle because of it.

Early this week I scooted a small box over with my foot and strained my groin. gotta be kidding me.

@bootyluvr what are you like 60-70?

I used to kinda dread getting older, but now I really like it. In the last few years, I've been more allowed to do whatever I want without being called irresponsible. It seemed like when I was in my late teens and early 20's, I couldn't do anything I wanted to do due to circumstance. Now? Heck, everything is justifiable with "I'm almost 30."

Morning!

tenor.gif

Back