Not my first civic...

Took the s10 for a smog today. Passed no problem except... I’ve notice a fuel smell coming from it and my buddy ( my smog guy) showed me a leaking injector. I’m thinking I damaged it when I changed the wires cause it was pretty tight in there. I’m si news. I have to change the fuel out again this weekend so I think I’m gonna figure out the rail too cause I don’t want to break into the system multiple times. So hopefully I can do all that this weekend.

And right after I typed that I realized I was using the non stock spacers on my current fuel rail. That’s why the injectors were loose. Duh.

honestly I don’t know.

im assuming this is for your 9th gen? if so im curious if its speed density to compare to mine on cold start.
always had a hard cold start issue when i was tuned stock on speed density, always rough for a few seconds. im not sure if he does SD on the first revision or not but with my new set up i havent had this problem. i'll have to ask when i finally get to datalog on monday. i almost took my car in to pay for an alignment ive wanted to drive it so bad.

im assuming this is for your 9th gen? if so im curious if its speed density to compare to mine on cold start.
always had a hard cold start issue when i was tuned stock on speed density, always rough for a few seconds. im not sure if he does SD on the first revision or not but with my new set up i havent had this problem. i'll have to ask when i finally get to datalog on monday. i almost took my car in to pay for an alignment ive wanted to drive it so bad.

Yea man. I have a rear and top motor mount so I’m the wrong person to ask.

MPC there in the back?

ive had that 1000 since I was 19 and it still works. I also have a mpc2500. I have a ton of other sequencers too. I have hundreds of instrumentals. I mostly use those now to loop drums and keys so I can jam to them with my bass. I also have a few maschines and most recently been messing with ableton. Musics my other passion man.

ive had that 1000 since I was 19 and it still works. I also have a mpc2500. I have a ton of other sequencers too. I have hundreds of instrumentals. I mostly use those now to loop drums and keys so I can jam to them with my bass. I also have a few maschines and most recently been messing with ableton. Musics my other passion man.
Sick man!! I have a maschine studio that doesn't see much use anymore. I've been slacking hard.

As soon as I get unlazy and hungover I’ll start this fuel rail install.

Hahahahahaha, that's why i had to quit drinking after i had kids man. The hangovers were killing me before...i still have a few beers here and there though.

Back