Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

am i the only one that cant stand any one of those 3 guys? i only watched it because i was running out of stuff to watch in isolation.
felt good to drive my car today. datalog on the way home should be fun.

^^^ yea people are already talking crap about it. It’s hard to watch at least from my point of view.

I watched the three episodes that they have up. It's got a rotten vibe to it -- It's like if three of your Facebook 'entrepreneur' friends tried to hangout with each other.

Auto Tempest is lit, though.

Tavarish should stick to his original video lay out. That’s why like wrench everyday. Jared took over that channel and is far more entertaining. Tavarish is known for not being able to stick to project and finish them. I’m sure he’ll steer away from car trek soon.

yea autotempest is legit.

In other news I had to unsubscribe from the dodo. I keep getting these sad stories of rescue dogs. I’m Tired of crying everyday haha.

I have a feeling we are about to get the order to stay at home here in South Carolina. I feel like if we do then my work is going to close until it's over. No working from home when you run a CNC machine.

Thought you were going to say hiding from me :giggle:

working from home. Not feeling all that great the last few days

Oh no! Get well soon Foo.

I have a feeling we are about to get the order to stay at home here in South Carolina. I feel like if we do then my work is going to close until it's over. No working from home when you run a CNC machine.

Damn. They did something like that here in Maryland... I'm essential tho.

I'm at work drinking a Dr. Pepper :D

Haven't had a Dr. Pepper in a while. 5 years since I had any (ANY!) soda.

PFFT AHCKTUALLY, I think you mean Coke! It's like how everyone calls all Adhesive Bandages 'Band-aids'. All soda is Coke down here. :rotfl:

soda-pop-coke-758x402.jpg

PFFT AHCKTUALLY, I think you mean Coke! It's like how everyone calls all Adhesive Bandages 'Band-aids'. All soda is Coke down here. :rotfl:

soda-pop-coke-758x402.jpg

I am from the Midwest and originally went to a college in upstate NY and got made fun of all the time. Conversely, I have a close friend born and raised in the Midwest and he calls it soda for some strange reason.

Back