Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

hair salons, nail salons, golf courses all still open......we can go outside and hike, bike, run do whatever......nothing is closed, restaurants are take out only

He strongly recommended Arizonans to get outside. "The weather is beautiful outside right now," Ducey said. "Find a way to get out and enjoy it with social distancing."

Haha. Sounds like an Arizona lockdown.

out here it’s kind of a joke too. A complete lockdown to me is marshal law. People are still enjoying the beautiful weather, shopping, hanging around in groups while waiting for there take out. I’ve never seen so many people going on walks and such. Cops aren’t really regulating anything. This whole lockdown is a joke and obviously isn’t working.

In most places i wouldnt say its a legit "lockdown" as much as a "avoid going out as much as possible". They encourage folks to get out and exercise while maintaining social distancing, but that's about it... they closed a lot of non essential places here, but theres still a lot open you wouldnt think would be...if theres a loophole to stay open they have, which is only going to prolong the spread of this virus at best the way it's going...

what sucks is I have allergies really bad and everyone probably thinks I’m the antichrist right now. Haha. I might take the next couple days off until this flare up goes away. Everything around is flowering and bees everywhere. I’m all clogged up.

The governor asked people to please get take out from your fav restaurant 3x a week plus buy a gift card to use when the inside dining is back and open.

Ah man we’ve been crushing the local spots here. @fahnix if ur ever in esco for some take out, you gotta try pho Truc xahn. First their pho is the best in north San Diego. Also their Chinese food and boba is insane. Also TJ tacos. Oh my goodness TJ tacos.

The governor asked people to please get take out from your fav restaurant 3x a week plus buy a gift card to use when the inside dining is back and open.

Blargh! Gift cards might help with current cash flow, but present a hell of a liability later that just kick the can down the road.

Ugh. Sorry for the accountant rant.

Blargh! Gift cards might help with current cash flow, but present a hell of a liability later that just kick the can down the road.

Ugh. Sorry for the accountant rant.
He’s an idiot. Let’s make everyone drive around and get food 3x a week + buy giftcards and make more people interact. How many people can even afford to do that, let alone do that right now in the current state of job loss?

He’s an idiot. Let’s make everyone drive around and get food 3x a week + buy giftcards and make more people interact. How many people can even afford to do that, let alone do that right now in the current state of job loss?

There are plenty of us that can afford to "eat out" multiple times a week, but the gift cards are beyond a false sense of security.

Also, picking up removes a layer of touch points versus delivery.

There are plenty of us that can afford to "eat out" multiple times a week, but the gift cards are beyond a false sense of security.

Also, picking up removes a layer of touch points versus delivery.
it's still interacting with people though. As long as those restaurants are open, you've got how many workers each day interacting. Then those same people interacting with everyone doing pick up/drive through.

it's still interacting with people though. As long as those restaurants are open, you've got how many workers each day interacting. Then those same people interacting with everyone doing pick up/drive through.

I get that, but I almost feel like I would take my chances with carryout as opposed taking my chances at Walmart or Meijer (mostly Midwest). I have, unfortunately, been out enough to realize people don't understand or care about the severity of the situation.

I think Canada is doing a better job at lock down than the states. The list of essentials is very long but police are enforcing much better. The government is also subsidizing lost income to businesses and employees. Last I heard it was like 80 something billion dollars being given out. I doubt the states could ever dream of doing that.

It's going to be a disaster for small business in the states for sure.

Back