Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I think Canada is doing a better job at lock down than the states. The list of essentials is very long but police are enforcing much better. The government is also subsidizing lost income to businesses and employees. Last I heard it was like 80 something billion dollars being given out. I doubt the states could ever dream of doing that.

It's going to be a disaster for small business in the states for sure.

You're right about Canada doing a better job -- but a lot of the issue here has to do with attitudes toward being told what to do by the local government. I don't think anyone in North Texas self-isolated for more than 3 days after spring break. They've closed a lot of stuff, but they haven't really gotten anyone to stay inside at all. So everyone's just out doing nothing.

You're right about Canada doing a better job -- but a lot of the issue here has to do with attitudes toward being told what to do by the local government. I don't think anyone in North Texas self-isolated for more than 3 days after spring break. They've closed a lot of stuff, but they haven't really gotten anyone to stay inside at all. So everyone's just out doing nothing.
It's the same here. I went to a local hardware store to pick up coolant ( ordered online and someone brought it toy car ) seemed like everyone there was business as usual. People in different cars talking to eachother and giving fist bumps. Coming in and out of the store with multiple members of the family.

Ya Maine just did the same thing, Funny how the Governor's all do exactly the same thing:bunny:Lock down:dog::dogdance:

Lockdown has been real around here. Parks are closed, there are markers and lines to get into places like Home Depot and Costco to keep a limited number of people in the store and appropriately distanced.

There are tape marks added to the floor in the grocery stores to keep people distanced and away from food interactions such as deli, meat counter, and bakery.

Roads that are usually jammed with people are completely empty where you can travel at full speed between cities that are usually bumper to bumper.

Lockdown has been real around here. Parks are closed, there are markers and lines to get into places like Home Depot and Costco to keep a limited number of people in the store and appropriately distanced.

There are tape marks added to the floor in the grocery stores to keep people distanced and away from food interactions such as deli, meat counter, and bakery.

Roads that are usually jammed with people are completely empty where you can travel at full speed between cities that are usually bumper to bumper.

Ahh, I wish Texas would be as serious about this as Washington State is.

We have some taped-off spots in convenience stores here and there, but for whatever reason, all of the sunbelt bought into the idea that the heat will save us. I would like for that to be the case, but I have my doubts.

we are the complete opposite with our "lock down" nothing is closed, no limits on people entering buildings, its insane......although i am enjoying the empty roads for data logging lol

I’ve just realized like 90% of the people I work with smoke weed.

happy April fools day bros. Try to crack some jokes. The world can use it.

If you want a higher percentage of coworkers like that, grab a spot in the education sector! :party:

just be glad you still have toilet paper. i guess a week before i got back from spain every store in my town and a few next to me were sold out because stupid ******* people panic bought it all up.

WOT’s no problem. I’ve put in some quality datalogs (like every variation of driving) and I can tell the cars loving it. So is my tuner. :)
we are the complete opposite with our "lock down" nothing is closed, no limits on people entering buildings, its insane......although i am enjoying the empty roads for data logging lol

just be glad you still have toilet paper. i guess a week before i got back from spain every store in my town and a few next to me were sold out because stupid ******* people panic bought it all up.

We don't have toilet paper. :( We had to ask my aunt in Corsicana to get some for us from the H-E-B ( Texas-regional grocery store ). I wish the hoarding would stop but it won't!

:corndance:I heard a Dallas Texas HWY was shut down by burning tolet paper!:corngrin:

:corndance:I heard a Dallas Texas HWY was shut down by burning tolet paper!:corngrin:

@sunofwolf DANGIT I thought that was just local news! That got out!?

Yeah, a toilet paper-filled truck burned on I-20.

giphy.gif

Well, in interesting news, whilemymain employer has pushed back a potential back to work date, i had a phone interview (social distancing, lol) with a contract company for a position as a delivery driver for FEDEX.

Me: "I drove trucks for 15 years in the army, so i know how to drive large vehicles without hitting anything."

Manager: "Seems like you'll be a good fit. I'm not into drama, you seem laid back, you aren't a drama person are you?"

Me: "I avoid drama like the plague."

While i was typing this she just texted me to let me know to check my email for the next step. See ya later bros.

Back