Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

:paper:My new rf1200 coming by fedxxx someone would try and snatch it.

Just washed the wife's white 18 hatchback. I so much fall out all over the damn thing from the winter. Never buying a white car again. Wish my si wasn't black either. I want to wrap it.

true, white the hardest to keep clean. Black is easy to paint. How long does a white tee shirt stay clean Looking compared to a black shirt ? I notice black inside makes things very hard to see.

Last edited:
I even clay barred the car last year and waxed it a bunch. Didn't wax it all winter though and maybe washed it twice at work real quick.

Morning :wave: :coffee:

Doing my 12-hr shift today. Every 5th day until ????

Well, passed my driving test, not that i was worried. So Monday I'll start my new/temporary full time again. My wife is losing her **** over Corona Virus and tries to talk me out of taking up this job. I understand the thought behind it, but as long as we're all practicing contamination control measures, there won't be an issue...

Anyways, hope all y'all have a great weekend, stay safe and have some fun!

Congrats on passing the driving test. :thumbsup:

My wife is bored and trying to find stuff to do around the house... She isn't the type to just sit around.

There’s a lot of crazy package stealers right now and business is booming for them.

Yikes. People need that $$ :/

Had a crazy dream last night that I was in modern warfare 2 running around with an intervention. Gotta stop taking edibles before I go to sleep. Haha.

You play MW2 that much? Pretty bad you are dreaming about it :rotfl:

Back