Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

There’s a guy in town who drives a highly modified forester than he put a STi swap in, and it’s straight piped. It’s insanely loud.

Well 3 days into this job at FedEx, the ASP called and said I'm coming back in tomorrow. New boss has been aware of the situation and are being very cool about it. Since they are still super busy on Saturdays and I could work then if i go back full time to my regular job. Still not sure if I'm going back full time to the ASP yet, but I'm hoping so...

It’d be a good side job. If anything the shipping industry will be solid from here on out.

Good Morning Folks :wave: :coffee:

Do people STi swap out Foresters? Or...do they make STi Foresters? I've always liked the 2000 body style.

Yes they make a Forester STi but not in the States.

forester-1548269975.gif

I’ve seen sti forester in Japan. Bootysti should know.

^ Yeah only in Japan.

"In 2004, Subaru launched an STI variant of the Forester, the Forester STI, for the Japanese Market, sharing the same engine as the 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI."

But like Webby said people have did STi swaps on the Foresters.

There’s a guy in town who drives a highly modified forester than he put a STi swap in, and it’s straight piped. It’s insanely loud.

Definitely quite a lot of STi swapped Foresters.

My buddy was swapping a EG33 (3.3L 6-cylinder - 1991–1996 from the SVX) engine into his Forester build but with parts on backorder/delayed I think he's putting another EJ engine into it.

70366677-10220795860309962-7294483227580825600-o.jpg

His Build Thread -> https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912251

Looks kinda weird.

The Forester STi or the Forester's in general?

Well 3 days into this job at FedEx, the ASP called and said I'm coming back in tomorrow. New boss has been aware of the situation and are being very cool about it. Since they are still super busy on Saturdays and I could work then if i go back full time to my regular job. Still not sure if I'm going back full time to the ASP yet, but I'm hoping so...

I forget what the ASP is but I know that's your old job.

It's nice to have the option to go back to your old job and then pick up a few shifts at the new job.

no 6sp in forester, doesn't look like anything I could try. It's rebuilding most of the car with very expensive parts. Forester's are cheap used however maybe for good reason LOL.:guitar:

Is it possible to buy a car overseas, but have it stored until it's legal to import it? Or will they deny sale if it's not immediately deliverable?

I'm asking for a fr--

Okay, it's for me. :oops:

I’m sure U can contact someone and ask. And I’m sure they’ll charge u a hefty storage fee. I was look at the jzx 100’s. Which are about to hit the 25 year mark.

I’m sure U can contact someone and ask. And I’m sure they’ll charge u a hefty storage fee. I was look at the jzx 100’s. Which are about to hit the 25 year mark.

Well, you were right about the fees. It'd add up to basically a car payment per month (c. 200-300 USD) for what would end up being about 2 years. For that money, it'd be easier to just wait.

I saw a Honda Logo and a Honda Beat. And they weren't that expensive. I may go ahead for the Honda Beat -- I could store it somewhere around here for peanuts. The JZX100 Cresta Hits the 25 year mark next year, right? I didn't know you were into VIP cars.

Ron's tryin' to get in on that Hotboi scene while I'm over here shopping for clown cars.

Haha. I want to do at least one VIP before I kick the bucket. I’ve always had a crush on Chasers.

once they are legal here they are gonna disappear quick.

Good Morning Folks :wave: :coffee:

Yes they make a Forester STi but not in the States.

forester-1548269975.gif

^ Yeah only in Japan.

"In 2004, Subaru launched an STI variant of the Forester, the Forester STI, for the Japanese Market, sharing the same engine as the 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI."

But like Webby said people have did STi swaps on the Foresters.

Definitely quite a lot of STi swapped Foresters.

My buddy was swapping a EG33 (3.3L 6-cylinder - 1991–1996 from the SVX) engine into his Forester build but with parts on backorder/delayed I think he's putting another EJ engine into it.

70366677-10220795860309962-7294483227580825600-o.jpg

His Build Thread -> https://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2912251

The Forester STi or the Forester's in general?

I forget what the ASP is but I know that's your old job.

It's nice to have the option to go back to your old job and then pick up a few shifts at the new job.
Never really left, we just weren't coming in since base has more or less "not been coming in regularly". So since I was on leave without pay, i was looking for work that paid better than unemployments paltry $220/week...

Morning :wave:

Never really left, we just weren't coming in since base has more or less "not been coming in regularly". So since I was on leave without pay, i was looking for work that paid better than unemployments paltry $220/week...

Yikes... Glad you have something now and then possibly back to your old job too

Back