Full-Race 2012 Civic Turbo

My buddy ordered some springs from andy's auto sport and they sent him springs for a supra when he had a camry.

they thought he was looking to upgrade

Will any versions of this kit be street legal? I'm not looking for necessarily CARB certification, just not deleting the cat, setting off the check engine light, etc. Will the clutch hold 300 hp?

Every state has different laws - many states this kit is legal. obviously in california it is not - but some people might "work around" that through the flashpro. It's remarkable what you can do with K-series engines and Hondata... No check engine light, better than stock driveability, boost by gear, traction control, and when the emissions station plugs in to scan everything is good and PASS shows up on their tester.. no matter cat, no cat, big injectors or stock size, regardless of turbo, no turbo, etc.

nobody knows how weak or strong the stock clutch is, but if you are planning to drive the car its a really good idea to upgrade the clutch and brake pads. not mandatory, but a good idea

I think they said they will first produce the downpipe with the cat. I would think the clutch would hold 300 HP as a daily driver .I know I will replace mine to like a stage 2-3

our all-motor downpipe, and our turbo kits will be able to be ordered with or without cat and all use a high quality 321 stainless flex section

Hey Geoff
Do you know what clutch they used on the fox marketing car?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

just a standard stage 4 competition clutch, the same clutch we recommend with most of our kits. It works well in daily driving / street traffic, and holds plenty of power. very smooth engagement

where was it purchased from? The clutch part #'s for the 9th are not the same from the 8th k20 nor the TSX.

where was it purchased from? The clutch part #'s for the 9th are not the same from the 8th k20 nor the TSX.

That might be. But that could be because the friction disc was changed for the 2012 si. So it might be a different clutch kit, but still the same spline input shaft as the 8th. So perhaps aftermarket kits fit across both platforms.

As long as the bolts line up for the pressure plate and the input shaft slides through the friction disc.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

There is a post in technical talk and mechanical problems for parts the website I posted has stage 1 and stage 2 clutch kits

Clunck

Hey Geoff.
You guys going to be making a DIY video for the Turbo install.?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Back