White Emblems, Opinions?

Schaef

I plasti dipped my chrome strip on the front of my grey Civic a few weeks ago, and now I'm considering doing the emblems
I don't want to do black, because I want them to stand out. I want them to be bright

What do you think, will white look good? I mean, I'd just be risking six bucks by trying it, but I'm just curious as to what you guys think

Here's my Nicole, as I've only shown her in one other place and most people probably don't know what to visualize

That and I'm just looking for an excuse to show her off

FjpDi.jpg

Are you talking about painting the existing chrome emblem? I'd so white would look good, but it would look better with white wheels or some accessories to pop it off, in my opinion. However I would suggest painting it gun metal to match your cars color sort of. Just my 2 cents.

Are you talking about painting the existing chrome emblem? I'd so white would look good, but it would look better with white wheels or some accessories to pop it off, in my opinion. However I would suggest painting it gun metal to match your cars color sort of. Just my 2 cents.
Plasti dipping, not painting. Huge difference there. But yes, the existing emblems

I'm also considering white wheels, but I'm not so sure. Seems like it would just be too flashy for a sensible car like this

I'd say do it, if it can be brought back to normal if you decide later you don't like it.

I plasti dipped my chrome strip on the front of my grey Civic a few weeks ago, and now I'm considering doing the emblems
I don't want to do black, because I want them to stand out. I want them to be bright

What do you think, will white look good? I mean, I'd just be risking six bucks by trying it, but I'm just curious as to what you guys think

Here's my Nicole, as I've only shown her in one other place and most people probably don't know what to visualize

That and I'm just looking for an excuse to show her off
IMO you either leave it chrome or paint it the same colour as your car paint or change it for the JDM Red emblems. I'm not lovin the White on a Grey car.

Back