not one parking space, not two parking spaces, but THREE parking spaces

Oh man that would have had all sorts of key marks and tire slashes on it if I were there. Really? The handicap spots?

I swear I saw that boat/ford lightning yesterday.

tpeCL.jpg

you beat me to it!

In most States that's a $500 fine per HC space........ A trucking company I worked for paid all parking tickets to help speed up the delivery time......... but get one for parking in handicap/fire space and we paid our own.

aston martin one 77? Thats like a million dollar car.

I have no problem with nice cars parking back a bit and taking up a couple spots. I just hate beat *** mini vans and regular cars doing it up close.

I parked 5 rows back and far from all other cars the other day and someone still parked in the spot next to me, its like wtf? seriously there is room all around.
It looks like a Vantage to me. Lol. I think it wouldn't hurt the car if it is parked closer to the gutter area. It will give about 3-4 feet of space between that car and the car next to it.

Like Dar-Dar said...it's just a Vantage...

Sadly, because I had to park in a High School parking lot for an entire year in my car, I've gotten two dented doors
There's just something about this part of Florida that makes every idiot drive a trashy lifted truck

Have to deal with this douche everyday, parks the same way..and theres nothing we can do at work..:thumbsdown: swear im about to key his car or something..i've already had people asking about it too, guess it's made of gold or something..
388013_10151120275611391_474371548_n.jpg

Not multiple spaces...but just WTF? Twice in less than an hour

First I see this one across from us:
64831b85.jpg

3dbd0e92.jpg

When the person came back to leave...the car in front of them was gone. Instead of just pulling forward and leaving. They decided to pull forward slightly...straighten up (which took several tries)..then awkwardly and poorly back out of the space (which took a few more tries).
rage-wtf.jpg

This one parked beside us at Staples

ba479007.jpg

6acea27b.jpg

I also found a new ding (blue in color) on my car behind the passenger door by the end of the day.

tumblr_lpt7rwU83e1qlpc70.png

Not worth doing anything to the other drivers cars. I pulled into a parking spot at Costco with my 2010 EX Sedan. I was there first and the other party thought they were first and were screaming out of the window. I pulled in anyway. Going into Costco I was thinking "maybe I should stick around my car". Didn't listen to my gut and came out and my car was keyed down the drivers side. From now on...you want my spot...you got it !!

Not worth doing anything to the other drivers cars. I pulled into a parking spot at Costco with my 2010 EX Sedan. I was there first and the other party thought they were first and were screaming out of the window. I pulled in anyway. Going into CostcoI was thinking "maybe I should stick around my car". Didn't listen to my gut and came out and my car was keyed down the drivers side. From now on...you want my spot...you got it !!
Only an animal would do such damage to something we love and cherish, not to mention the costs, over something as tiny as that

Not worth doing anything to the other drivers cars. I pulled into a parking spot at Costco with my 2010 EX Sedan. I was there first and the other party thought they were first and were screaming out of the window. I pulled in anyway. Going into CostcoI was thinking "maybe I should stick around my car". Didn't listen to my gut and came out and my car was keyed down the drivers side. From now on...you want my spot...you got it !!

Yeah, should have listened to your gut. :sadbanana:

Sorry it happened to your last car.........I was just kidding about doing anything, I believe in Karma (and the military taught to control myself from a young age).

Back