>> 2013 9thcivic.com Calendar ENTER NOW <<

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have until Nov 15th...so take and post plenty :) Just make sure you pay attention to the requirements :D

Here's my entry

Cape_Spear.jpg

I'll email you a copy of the high resolution one to your email in your sig.

sorry, legit question. The pics need to be 3500x2300 or larger in size for print

lol was that a sarcastic question?? or your serious? haha
i really dont know how to adjust size and stuff like that. :(
webby gave me this, I don't know what it does yet, like enlarging pic's, I'm still reading the thing.(my entries are too small as well).

yes, gimp takes like 128mb of space on the hard drive. Problem being, you can enlarge the size of pics,.. but they will not turn out well. You're left with a stretched out image.

yes, gimp takes like 128mb of space on the hard drive. Problem being, you can enlarge the size of pics,.. but they will not turn out well. You're left with a stretched out image.
How 'bought my camera, it looks ike there's a size choice but the numbers aren't in dimensions and I don't know how to translate?

does it just say sm, m, l or something for the pic size in the camera? I believe an 8 megapixel camera is needed (set on it's large photo option) to get you around that resolution.

In order to get 3500 x 2300 ........... I have these choices : 8m ;3:2;5m;3m;vga

It a 8.1 MP

8m is your top camera setting - that's sony's way of saying 8 megapixel.

10-4....... thx ...... I'll set it to that.
Ok......... I'm getting 3264x2448 on my PC files but when I post a pick it's 1026x764............ So I don't know how to get the correct size posted for the calendar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back