Full Race 9th Gen 3" Exhaust now ready!!

Do you think that this would fit on a 2012 LX coupe? I've heard a catback should work even if it was meant for an SI. I'm just having trouble finding any performance mods for non-SI 2012 civics and this is the closest exhaust Ive seen yet. Does anyone know if this would work, or is it a bad idea?

i don't think it will bolt to the cat on the non si model, and it won't fit up against the bumper... you could get an SI rear bumper and you may need to have the midpipe-cat flange portion custom done, you should email FR and ask them this question

Thanks! yeah i just emailed them.. i'll make sure to post their response just in case anybody else is in my boat because of their non-SI status haha

sounds good man. i believe what i stated should be spot on though, that the 3" cat flange won't fit on the r18, and that the rear valance will hit the exhaust and you'd need to ether cut a hole in your bumper or put on a n SI rear bumper

as with any exhaust, basically jack and sh*t without a proper tune... it's more a look/sound (aesthetics) for now, but the k20 on the 8th gen and otherk24 variants have shown that with a high flow downpipe/header cat system and a 3" exhaust and a proper tune solid gains of HP and TQ are made (do some googles)

Ground =$207.28
2nd Day Air =$295.58
Next Day Air =$431.10

Back