‘Sexy’ pics at 12, pregnant at 15 ...and her proud mum’s delighted

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
‘Sexy’ pics at 12, pregnant at 15 ...and her proud mum’s delighted

How not to raise a daughter

SNN1625AA280Y_1360251a.jpg

I'll be a model mum ... pregnant Soya Keaveney
A SCHOOLGIRL who posed aged 12 for controversial bikini pictures in a magazine is now pregnant at 15 - to the joy of her mum.

The shots of Soya Keaveney outraged parents, who blasted mum Janis for fuelling the youngster's obsession with a modelling career.

But now that dream is on hold after Soya got pregnant by a 17-year-old boyfriend who is allowed by Janis to stay overnight at the family home.

Jobless single mum Janis, 48, said she was delighted because the council will now have to give her a bigger house.

SNN1625B-380_1360252a.jpg

Soya Keaveney ... modelling at 12

She added: "Our three-bedroom place was already overcrowded with her sisters Coco and Ritzy, her brother Tarot, Soya's boyfriend Jake and one of her sister's babies.

"Once the new baby comes the council will have to find us a place with four or five bedrooms.

"We've already started packing. Soya's very much against abortion and there was never any doubt she would keep her baby.

"I'm sure she'll make a wonderful mum and will teach her children discipline like I have."

Soya said: "It was a shock at first but now I'm really excited.

"I'm the first of my friends to have a baby - but I don't think I've grown up too fast."

Janis gave full support to Soya's modelling dream, which involved strict diets and obsessive gym workouts even before she had hit her teens.

SNN1625E-682_1360275a.jpg

Family way ... Soya Keaveney with mum Janis

But the magazine pictures of Soya in lacy undies and a bikini caused uproar. One parent said: "I can't believe her mother would let her go on like this. Has she never heard of paedophiles?"

When Soya posted the snaps on Facebook she was deluged by lewd comments from perverts.

Ex-school secretary Janis, who is now on benefits, claims she is a strict but understanding mum.

Soya was going to discos in Thornaby, Cleveland, from the age of seven, wearing make-up, mini dresses and revealing tops.

Janis said: "Soya is still only a girl and very immature in some ways, but I've always 100 per cent trusted her when she goes out with her friends.

"When she was 12 or 13 she went with some pals to an under-18s disco and told me about a contest they had to see who could kiss the most boys. I didn't see any harm in it. After all, it was only kissing."

Janis admitted she had let mechanic Jake stay overnight.

But she insisted he and Soya, who was on the Pill, had separate bedrooms.

And she plans to continue to keep them apart even though Soya is 12 weeks pregnant.

She added: "I know people might think I'm laying down the law after the horse has bolted, but Soya won't be sharing a bed with Jake under my roof until she's turned 16 in January.

"I'm very strict about that. I know they're very much in love but the law is the law.

"Soya's dream of being a model is taking a back seat. Now she wants to be a midwife."

Article from: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...5-and-her-proud-mums-delighted.html?print=yes

Crazy.. What are parents thinking?! :confused:

Only in the UK? Kidding! JOKING!! I know it happens here in the States. Don't hurt me Christina/Robert :hiding:

I think she wants to get that Great great great grandmother status.

She likes having sex... nothing wrong with that but unprotected sex tho.. :eek:

Back