1,973 horsepower Lotus Evija Hyper Car

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
15h4Sgo.jpg

Lotus says production of the Evija will kick off next year and that production will be capped to just 130 units worldwide. Each car will be powered by four electric motors pumping out a combined 1973 hp and 1254 lb-ft (1700 Nm) of torque. Lotus says the car will hit 100 km/h (62 mph) in less than three seconds (probably under two seconds in reality) and rocket to 300 km/h (186 mph) in 9 seconds.

View: https://youtu.be/GPqmPnofsMY

Nice!! I am with Jeremy I love the sound of a motor but this lotus looks really good and I would love to drive one.

15h4Sgo.jpg

Lotus says production of the Evija will kick off next year and that production will be capped to just 130 units worldwide. Each car will be powered by four electric motors pumping out a combined 1973 hp and 1254 lb-ft (1700 Nm) of torque. Lotus says the car will hit 100 km/h (62 mph) in less than three seconds (probably under two seconds in reality) and rocket to 300 km/h (186 mph) in 9 seconds.

View: https://youtu.be/GPqmPnofsMY

doesn't look like the top gear guy likes electric cars either. james may may like it but he's a kook!

past this test=100% in 80 feet of water for 2 days. Never happen :worms:

• Staff
past this test=100% in 80 feet of water for 2 days. Never happen :worms:
Any car flooded in water will be totaled out as a loss by insurance. There are a handful of youtubers who do nothing but buy salvaged Tesla’s from floods/hurricanes and repair them. They document the entire process from getting the cars out of flood areas to driving them after total disassembly.

A standard (non electric) car has to have all of its wire harnesses repaired in a flood among other things. I know an individual who owns a Honda junkyard. He bought countless Honda’s that were salvaged from hurricane flood damage. He guts them and has to buy complete wire harnesses from Honda to start rewiring everything. Then depending on the flood level, a lot or all interior electronics have to be swapped and so on.

well try and repair these hyper cars when they get water damage? A cup of coffee can do wonders for a electric car as tested by Elmo who just loves these electric cars. How long does these electric motors last?:bananawhipdance:

Back