$10 Starbucks Gift Card for $5!

MrsJrotax101

Administrator
Admin
For the next FOUR hours you can buy a $10 Starbucks gift card for $5!

Get it now: Starbucks Living Social Deal

Fall's on the horizon–the perfect time to catch a stunning sunset, a football, and this offer from Starbucks: a $10 Starbucks Card eGift for just $5. Students starting the semester can get ready for those marathon study sessions with friends, sipping delicious drinks and swapping stories. Parents dropping their kids off at school can grab some much-needed "me" time with seasonal favorites like the Pumpkin Spice Latte. Day-trippers and anyone else holding onto those last moments of summer can savor a new Starbucks Refreshers™ Very Berry Hibiscus beverage made with whole blackberries. After you buy this deal, you'll receive your $10 Starbucks Card eGift via e-mail. Just print it out, spend it on anything you want at a participating Starbucks store, and drink in the first weeks of autumn.

over 1.2 million purchased and it still has 3hrs 50min left???? whaaaa :confused: I call shenanigans!!! over 1.2 million giftcards sold in 10 min?

• Staff
It's been going on most of the day..lol

I just didn't post it earlier

ahh I thought it was like a 4hr thing, and in 10 min they sold over a million. Makes more sense

I sent some messages out to coffee drinkers... no responses

• Staff
:coffee:

I got one for Robert and I... it's like $5 free...why not? especially if you go there anyways..lmao
I've already got the printout/code and added it to my current starbucks card :cheerleader:

I don't drink anything there anymore...sometimes I'll have a sip of Robert's passion tea..but I pretty much can't have anything else..lol
apart from mugs :excited:

Yeah, it's still in a box from when we moved. I'd have to get some wood/styrofoam to put on top of the cabinets for them to show above the decorative trim :pat:

At this point we'll be moving out again in April and I'm too busy planning a wedding and everything else. I just keep adding more to the box that were recently given to me LOL Prepping for the next place :D

Starbucks-Coffee-Sign.jpg

LivingSocial Smashes Daily Deals Record With Starbucks Offer

LivingSocial‘s offer for 50% off a $10 Starbucks virtual gift card is the best-selling daily deal of all time, according to a LivingSocial spokesperson, who cited a top-10 chart released by daily deals aggregator Yipit.
The offer, which ran Wednesday, was sold out by 11 p.m. ET that evening. One and half million gift cards were sold in sum. It was the
first
second time Starbucks had offered a gift card discount through a daily deals site, following Google Offers in April.
According to Yipit, LivingSocial’s offer for 50% off a $20 Amazon gift card in January 2011 was the previous record holder by revenue, with 1.16 million sold. The startup had similar success with discounts on Whole Foods groceries and Fandango movie tickets. According to YipIt, Groupon‘s top deal by revenue was set in June 2011, when the company offered $10 off a $20 purchase at Old Navy.
LivingSocial remains a privately held company. Groupon, which went public in November 2011, has had a tumultuous ride on the stock market. Its share price has dropped from an opening of $20 per share to just north of $4 per share as of Thursday morning, having missed second-quarter revenue projections, as reported last month.
You can see the previous top-selling deals in the chart below. (Click through to view it in larger type):

Article from: http://mashable.com/2012/09/06/livingsocial-starbucks-record/

Back