image.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Hid install

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 11
looks good. Did you wire in the light strip to a switch, or to your parking lights or?

I'm not sure i didn't install the headlight assembly's I had a shop install them while at was off working last year and I didn't think about looking when I installed the hids

I'm pretty sure it's to the park lights they stay on pretty much all the time

image.jpeg image.jpeg :bananasplit:I love getting to come home to stuff like this.. Now just gotta wait to get the camber arms.

nice. Did you buy the doorman/spc ones off amazon?

That's the ones I'm going with. Haven't ordered them yet. Gonna look and see how much I can get them through work and check what the guy I know form the small town parts store can get them for me for when gets back to work

That's the ones I'm going with. Haven't ordered them yet. Gonna look and see how much I can get them through work and check what the guy I know form the small town parts store can get them for me for when gets back to work
Did you see the ones on Amazon that everyone is buying for like $90 or whatever?

$90? I found the dorman # 521-872 and their $52 each on Amazon and eBay

You're correct, my bad. The image I saw said $47/piece but that was from another Amazon seller, and they charged $10 for shipping.

Ah alright yeah and there are some in the $40 range on some sites but they'll probably add shipping and even out. I believe it was stockwise auto that had it for $43 but I didn't look at shipping from them

image.jpeg Just went and picked these up .. Now just gotta find time to put them on hopefully soon.

Great stuff man! Looking great so far! Where exactly did you get the camber kit from? How much? @webby do you have the link for those Amazon ones? I can't find them. Thanks

Great stuff man! Looking great so far! Where exactly did you get the camber kit from? How much? @webby do you have the link for those Amazon ones? I can't find them. Thanks
Thanks. I bought them in town a little parts store owner I know gave them to me for his cost $45/piece.. You can get them on Amazon for $52 free shipping just type the number ( 521-872 )

Back