13 fb6 slow build

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg Well I finally got some more done on repairing my rims hopefully can get them finished this weekend if plans go right.

So when I painted the rims we paint matched them and I would have never guess that our paint had such a strange color combination. I didn't notice I didn't get the amount of each but it's very very little of the yellow
image.jpeg

Matched to the Honda paint? Interesting combo. I was hoping the gray was primer and wasn't plasti-dip. Paint over plasti does not work well at all.

The wheels look good. The green accents are a nice touch.

Matched to the Honda paint? Interesting combo. I was hoping the gray was primer and wasn't plasti-dip. Paint over plasti does not work well at all.

Yea we matched it to my paint code.. I was surprised to see all those colors in it.. Yea the grey was primer I did consider plasti dip before I painted to get a visual of what I wanted but skipped that step somewhere Thanks I love how it came out..
The last 2 colors on the list was only .7g and .3g I don't remember how much of the others in 3/4 pint

Reactions: Nix

Yea.. Spray can primer and real paint doesn't always do right either.

Reactions: Nix
Got my exhaust put on and it sounds great but I have a little concern with the torque solution mounts.. The front one on the midpipe didn't fit the hanger on the exhaust snug so it's just kinda sitting in it.. No rattling that I've heard so far. I wasn't going to use it once seeing that but the old one was so flemsy figured it'd be no better

Nice man! I've been lazy to order mine, Im still debating on wheter or not do an LED strip, Im just afraid of it burning out.

Yea I'm going to do a sequential led strip. Still debating on halo ring and demon eyes tho.. It'll be a slow process due to trying to get a flashpro an intake first

Should be fine put a in line fuse if that's all your worried with on one

Well looks like I'm going to be getting rid of the civic to get another truck soon.. I have the weapon r intake (still new maybe 5 miles on it) q300 cat back, cable and base bushing, and cte ss adapter ill be selling if anybody is interested I'll make posts for them later

Have too many occasions when I need a truck and trying to get help or wait on one I can use is just too much of a hassle.. Been trying to avoid getting rid of the car but seems to be the best option

Have too many occasions when I need a truck and trying to get help or wait on one I can use is just too much of a hassle.. Been trying to avoid getting rid of the car but seems to be the best option

What truck you plan on getting? I also traded in recently my Si for 2016 Tacoma. Very often I needed a truck for something and either had to rent one from Uhaul or borrow my friends 2nd gen Tacoma.

Our local uhaul has new/newer ford 150 trucks to rent for 19.99.

Back