2 step launch control?

I'm only missing FLash pro, DP and catback. I'm thinking about the UR catless DP and the dual muffler cAtback.

Oh nice! I have the K&N SRI. I haven't decided to go with the DP or catback first lol

I have a full-race catback and hondata flashpro that I'm looking to get rid off if your interested michael.

Oh I see. So it won't engaged at regular driving? Only a complete stop with the clutch in?
If you start to roll even slightly, you won't get the launch control. It knows not to engage if the wheels are moving. I set mine to 3k too.

Those saying it comes standard on 13 si's and seems to be set at 4500, how do you activate this? In gear, complete start, floor gas or just give it some gas till it hits 4500 and it wont go past there??

Those saying it comes standard on 13 si's and seems to be set at 4500, how do you activate this? In gear, complete start, floor gas or just give it some gas till it hits 4500 and it wont go past there??

Have to be completely stopped be in first or second gear. If you floor it, it will bounce at 4500 and 4000k if you rev slowly it will bounce at 4500 but kinda fast because it at light throttle. But it works nice if used correctly!

Have to be completely stopped be in first or second gear. If you floor it, it will bounce at 4500 and 4000k if you rev slowly it will bounce at 4500 but kinda fast because it at light throttle. But it works nice if used correctly!
Looks like I'll be trying this tomorrow.

One thing I noticed, a little off topic, these cars can absolutely not be "brake boosted" hit the brake when on gas and the car instantly goes dead basically. This must suck for Boosted folk.

Looks like I'll be trying this tomorrow.

One thing I noticed, a little off topic, these cars can absolutely not be "brake boosted" hit the brake when on gas and the car instantly goes dead basically. This must suck for Boosted folk.
you have traction control off?

No, on.. Maybe that's why it has a fit?
exactly. try with it off. i turn mine off whenever i start the car, unless the roads are wet.

i don't like doing a quick start from a light or something on a dry day and feeling like someone stomped on my brake for me. i do like knowing the wheels wn't slip when driving carefully in rain, etc.

Last edited:
exactly. try with it off. i turn mine off whenever i start the car, unless the roads are wet.

i don't like doing a quick start from a light or something on a dry day and feeling like someone stomped on my brake for me. i do like knowing the wheels wn't slip when driving carefully in rain, etc.

Omg that happened to me and swear I almost punched the Shyt out of my steering wheel. I forgot all about Traction control. My 8thgen was a 06 so I didn't have Traction control at all :) I swear with traction on the dies anytime you doing anything where the tires are going spin. Lol

Back