20 kids and counting! Michelle Duggar announces she's pregnant again

Michelle Duggar Has A Miscarriage

For the second time in her life, Michelle Duggar has miscarried. The forty-five-year-old mother of nineteen didn’t suspect anything was wrong until a recent doctor’s visit noticed some irregularities. There were complications with her last pregnancy too. Daughter Josie was born four months premature, but she’s since grown into a happy, healthy almost two-year-old girl. Unfortunately, no such miracles could be worked here. Once Michelle and her husband Jim Bob get more information, they plan to name the child and hold a funeral.

According to People, Michelle told the children after the doctor’s appointment and breaking the news almost “broke” her heart. Miscarriages are never an easy blow to take, regardless of how many other kids you might have. It’s unclear how the trials of the last two pregnancies might affect Michelle and Jim Bob’s decision on whether to have more children, but they’ve long vowed to leave the family planning to God.

Yeah, I wouldn't wish it on anyone...but this and the last pregnancy...are signs. STOP

God said stop...that's why he didn't let this pregnancy continue. SO STOP...STOP... STOP

I agree, its time to stop and get fixed.... I have a friend that just had her 2nd miscarriage and she got her tubes tied and he got snipped.... But with the way the Duggers think and feel they will do nothing and she will prob get preggo again and prob miscarry again and will never see the big picture.... I understand the whole God's will thing, but when is enough enough...

At this point she has been blessed with 18 healthy and 1 okay child (who thankfully survived). Count your blessings. Be thankful...and stop before you lose a child, or die and your 19 children grow up without a mother and your 2 grandchildren without their grandmother. She has plenty to give here..she's a nice and smart woman.. BUT STOP!

Duggar Family Takes Photos Of The Fetus & Distributes At Memorial

The family from TLC's "19 Kids & Counting" chose a unique way to commemorate the life of their 20th child, who passed away this week in a miscarriage -- they took artsy pictures of the fetal corpse ... and distributed it at the memorial.

The Duggars held a memorial today at their church in Arkansas, where they distributed the above photographs -- containing messages like, "There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world." The photos were first posted on Twitter by a family member -- and then surfaced on a fan site.

:shadycorn:

Damnit. I'm pretty sure a female human body isn't capable of making 20 babies. It's not a goddamn assembly line!

Back