200+ WHP Club!

AlienPrime webby Can you guys please update my final results :) VitViper Thanks man for such an awesome tune, I'm pretty stoked with my results. Thank you

237.4 HP
194.2 Torque

mIKH9j0.jpg
Dayem! Thats amazing. And they say our k24 isn't as good as the outgoing k20. Usually on a k20 you don't get past 220 whp without FI lol

Dayem! Thats amazing. And they say our k24 isn't as good as the outgoing k20. Usually on a k20 you don't get past 220 whp without FI lol
Not really. K20s can reach 215-225 with I/H/E and FP w/ a proper tune. You guys can get more hp and torque w/ I/H/E/FP/RBC. Lol.

Don't go the Skunk2 IM route. I had an argument with this guy on fb saying 'you gotta pay to play'. He was comparing a ported Skunk2 IM w/ a ported RBC. The Skunk2 was obviously much more expensive, but the guy was making an argument saying that the Skunk2 costs more, which makes it a better IM. He also posted a graph dyno comparison between both IMs. The Skunk2 was making more power w/ +1hp, while the ported RBC made +6tq more.

+6tq>+1hp. Plus, more money saved.

Don't go the Skunk2 IM route. I had an argument with this guy on fb saying 'you gotta pay to play'. He was comparing a ported Skunk2 IM w/ a ported RBC. The Skunk2 was obviously much more expensive, but the guy was making an argument saying that the Skunk2 costs more, which makes it a better IM. He also posted a graph dyno comparison between both IMs. The Skunk2 was making more power w/ +1hp, while the ported RBC made +6tq more.

+6tq>+1hp. Plus, more money saved.
yeah sure it! it's very tune dependent!

Maybe I'm wrong then. It just seems like all the k20s I've read about bolted and tuned were like 220 whp and then I see this 237 lol. At least we can get the same hp bolted and still have a torque advantage. Basically the k24 isn't as bad as a lot of 8th geners made it out to be :D

Maybe I'm wrong then. It just seems like all the k20s I've read about bolted and tuned were like 220 whp and then I see this 237 lol. At least we can get the same hp bolted and still have a torque advantage. Basically the k24 isn't as bad as a lot of 8th geners made it out to be :D
Pretty much justifying their purchase and another reason to keep the k20s. Plus they have 8k+ redline. 1K is a lot.

Last edited:
Pretty much justifying their purchase and another reason to keep the k20s. Plus they have 8k+ redline. 1K is a lot.
Funny story actually. I decided to trade my charger in on a Si when i drove my buddy's 2008. Mine and his are both stock and while his doed redline at 8k and that is awesome it had no power before 6k and mine feels faster all the way around. He refuses to line up with me but I'm prettu sure I can take him. I took our mutual friend's cobalt ss supercharged :)

Funny story actually. I decided to trade my charger in on a Si when i drove my buddy's 2008. Mine and his are both stock and while his doed redline at 8k and that is awesome it had no power before 6k and mine feels faster all the way around. He refuses to line up with me but I'm prettu sure I can take him. I took our mutual friend's cobalt ss supercharged :)
K20s are not to far off. Really a sc ss? new driver?

Cobat SS are pretty much the same on paper as the Si's, unless they have the stage 2 SC upgrade. My friend's SS SC is making about 275ish whp with that upgrade.

Back