200+ WHP Club!

Just be sure to give vit all details and rub the exact same spot. Your only cheating yourself by skewing the numbers. Makes no sense to me.

mid-tune!

52548a82_0_52548a82312237.64313545

Edyno I do believe arw accurate. But someone hwlp me with the numbers.
Downhill would make it read high or low?
Increased weight would make it read high or low?
Lower temps would make it high?
How does humidity and pressure affect the edyno?

Edyno I do believe arw accurate. But someone hwlp me with the numbers.
Downhill would make it read high or low?
Increased weight would make it read high or low?
Lower temps would make it high?
How does humidity and pressure affect the edyno?

if you increase the weight on the program. it will read high obviously because it thinks you moved a 5000lbs car as fast as a car that only weighs 3000.

I'm not positive but pretty sure that: downhill would read high because it's easier to go downhill. Lower temps read higher 'cause denser air, high humidity = denser air too. But higher altitude = thinner air, so lower number.

i made 201 in my stock 8th :D

i will have to see if Vit has the dyno of that

Dang those are nice numbers. What kind of ihe set up do you have? Within the next week I'll have the same exact bolt ons with a tune, so curious if ill hit those numbers
from his profile -

Engine / Performance Modifications:
Injen CAI, P2R TBS, Full-Race 3" Catted Downpipe, Full-Race 3" Exhaust, tuned by VIt

Thanks webby! Although I don't have the tbs I should be only a few numbers short of that hopefully since I have the same setup. Except I'm going catless and have the 2.75" tsudo. The catless should make up the numbers for the tbs

Im getting the PRL CAI for stock manifold-full race exhaust-and tune with VIT, anyone with the same bolt-ons? I hope I can hit the 200hp mark

Back