2007 Subaru WRX STi

Ordered this at the end of last week. It got delivered last night

FH-S700BS_Front.jpg

OEM Car Cover was delivered yesterday.

Also found this used Cobb catback on one of the FB groups. I use to run this on my '07 WRX and liked it. I will be taking off the Invidia Q300 catback and sell it.

Screenshot_20181118-095529~01.jpeg

Are you happy with the exhaust change? Noticeable difference?

Are you happy with the exhaust change? Noticeable difference?

There is a bit of difference in tone/sound but not much. I like the smaller tip and smaller muffler on the Cobb vs the Invidia.

Group N Transmission Mount and Group N Pitch Mount Stop - Purchased {Awaiting Install}

:bump: The STi has been sitting (driven a few times) over winter. I'm planning on installing the items listed below. Nothing crazy.

Updated List of parts awaiting install.

* KillerB Oil Pickup [Awaiting Install}
* GroupN Transmission Mount [Awaiting Install]
* GroupN Pitch Mount Stop [Awaiting Install]
* GroupN Motor Mounts [Awaiting Install]
* TurnInConcepts Transmission Crossmember Bushings (Comfort) [Awaiting Install]

Also added a few things to the list of Future Mods (awaiting purchase).

* Kartboy Rear Subframe Outrigger Bushings - Comfort
* Perrin Rear Diff Subframe Lockdown (PSP-SUS-525)
* Kartboy Rear Subframe Bolts

Curious to know, without looking it up, what difference upgraded subframe bolts would make.

Curious to know, without looking it up, what difference upgraded subframe bolts would make.

Per the vendor:

It is common for the rear subframe to have excessive movement under lateral loads, and Kartboy helps to relieve this issue with their Rear Subframe Lockdown Bolts. This kit includes a pair of bolts that are installed into sleeves that will keep your subframe locked in place without the risk of affecting your alignment among other things that can happen once our factory subframe bolts come loose.

Wingless Trunk will be detailed tomorrow. It has an older STi badge on it and he is going to get a heat gun and debadge it. :thumbsup:

Picture of the side of the car for you @bauer311

Subaru Detail March 2019.jpg

What car? All i see is a tire...

Nice job on the detailing bootyluvr, that's an excellent finish.

What car? All i see is a tire...

Nice job on the detailing bootyluvr, that's an excellent finish.

:giggle: I can't take credit for the detailing work. I pay people to do it. I don't have the patience or skill or want to detail vehicles. I have the time lol

Back