2012 ASM Civic EX Coupe

Clintro

Hey Guys,

Figured I should get around to this. I had a 2006 SI that I wrecked last month.

Before:
006-2.jpg

After:

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

So I had to get a new car, since the SI is in short supply, I am going to stick with the EX for about 2 years and then figure out if I want a 2014 SI or a WRX STI. I got the auto because I want to be lazy for a few years and my daughter will get this car when I upgrade. She will be 18 and graduated in 2 years. :)

Without further ado here she is:

IMAG0182-1.jpg

IMAG0209.jpg

With half the HIDs installed:

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0231.jpg

IMAG0228.jpg

HIDs and Blue interior LEDs are the only upgrades so far.

Tints and Alarm are going in next week.

looking sexy dude, I like :)
we saw an EX ASM last night that I carded, I love the potential that the ASM has, blue, black, red are awesome colors that go good with it.. I miss my ASM 8th :)

Very nice!

...and a lucky girl getting such a fairly new car at that age :giggle:

I got a '92 legacy :P

Sorry about your habi. The new coupe looks great though.

What hids did you go with?

Only pulled off a few things mostly stereo system and some LED lights that were aftermarket. Didn't keep the rims as they needed some paint and I would have had to replace them with something. I didn't think those rims would have looked that good on this car. I went with some HIDs from Ebay member 2453dee. Had an issue with a bad ballast, but he resolved it pretty quickly not bad for $38.

http://www.***************/forum/how-tos-diy-section/1644-diy-hid-install-lx-4dr.html

OUCH!
looks painful, hopefully everyone is ok. And i guess it just gives you another fresh project to do 06 is SO 5 years ago :P jk
its a shame, car looked clean!

Back