2012 cbp si coupe

Skrub

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey everyone, just thought I should say hi.

Planned/wanted mods:
  • Window tint
  • Projector retrofit
  • Interior illumination (red)
  • Replace the awful stock speakers & sub
  • Remote start (maybe)
  • LEDs LEDs and more LEDs
I would like to do a CAI and possibly exhaust at some point, but I'm not sure about the warranty

New cars are exciting :D

That's okay though. Progress pics are good :D
You can look back on this thread when you sell your and bring back memories :D

I'm a sedan lover oveall...but there is just something about the front end of the 9ths that really appeals to me
Looks great :D I can't wait to see more pics as you progress :D

welcome to 9th... black coupe looks great! As for worrying about your warranty.. an intake/exhaust is not going to void your warranty. Unless you drive through a river and suck up tons of water to hydrolock your motor, you really don't need to be concerned. Enjoy your new ride :thumbsup:

I need a opinion, what do you guys think of this? I feel like it takes up an awful lot of space.
IMG_20041231_193609.jpg

I would say that's quite a large box, but that's just my personal opinion. Are you running a full custom stereo setup, or just an aftermarket amp off the stock radio..or?

At the moment nothing is installed. I have a JL 300/4 amp and the subs you see in the picture laying around. I also have a JL 10" sub with a 200w amp in my old car that I could grab and put in my Civic. I want to keep the stock head for a while since I have navi.

maybe some of these pics will spark some ideas for a smaller setup? - if that's what you're looking for...

DSC01080.jpg

CIMG1095.jpg

1-2.jpg

trunk2.jpg

IMG_1127Medium.jpg

DSC02086.jpg

2ee88cec.jpg

209017_1943136462187_1355755671_32242617_1989994_n-1.jpg

untitled2324.jpg

Thank you so much... some of those look great. Any more info on the setup with a sub on each side and the SI trunk liner?

only thing mentioned:

2 12' MTX 5500 series subs, Kenwood 1200w amp, 4g wire and tuned. Custom box suede like Si seat material with hidden amp rack all done in cf along with the Si logo in the middle

9bdd61eb.jpg

Back