2012+ Civic Downpipe List With Product Info & Links

Im planning on getting the FR catted dp tomorrow, would I have any issues as he did with the check emission system warning? ps: its full stock as of now

Thanks for the help.

We don't have emissions testing in my state so I have no clue. Sorry.

^^stock DP + 3" catback exhaust would be my recommendation. Some people would suggest otherwise, but if you dont want any headaches in cali, dont change the DP. catback is a non issue
Hey Geoff;
I'm thinking of getting your down pipe first and then your exhaust but I might add a extra resonator or 2 in there for my comfort...

I'll to slowly build it up ... I have the skunk 2 cold air coming and a flashpro...

ultimately I'll supercharge this car with a kraftwerks supercharger. Wish I could get one of your turbos but for my plans on this car... I dont think turbo would keep the motor healthy enough to road racing in 120+ degree track temps...

So is FR the top in downpipes right now?
Have there been any issues like rattles or warning lights?
My friend is looking for a catted pipe

So is FR the top in downpipes right now?
Have there been any issues like rattles or warning lights?
My friend is looking for a catted pipe

Full-Race or Ultimate race are the top two choices. Really comes down to brand preference (or price). You won't have any issues with rattling with either of these. I had a CEL with the Full-Race before I started using FlashPro. Realistically, if you are putting in an aftermarket downpipe, you should be using FlashPro to get the most out of it.

Im planning on getting the FR catted dp tomorrow, would I have any issues as he did with the check emission system warning? ps: its full stock as of now

Thanks for the help.
My check engine light came on within 20 miles when I installed my fr catted downpipe. As soon as you load the base flash pro map it shuts that sensor off and the light is gone.

so i bought the invidia n1 cat-back exhaust about a month ago, and i got a good deal on it shipped off ebay brand new for $399, but didn't realize it was 70 mm which is like 2.75 inches , and i guess 3 inch is the way to go for best result, i wanted the skunk originally but was $200 more. but anyway i want to get a down pipe to go along with my n1 catback, which one would work and fit best?

should i stick with the same size down-pipe as what my exhaust is, and what about catted vs no cat? am i going to have codes afterwards?

If I'm not mistaken FR downpipes cause CEL it can but tuned out with flash pro. Although you should use flash pro with DP anyway for max gains. UR are down pipes I believe has a spacer welded into the o2 sensor Bung. having a Catted DP Or not is subjective the gains are minimal from catless it is mostly used because people don't like the smell of no cat. There only are 3in and 2.5in DP so best gains would be had with either FR, UR, or Skunk2 DPs they are all available in 3in. FR and UR allow for a cat option

did I mess up by buying a 2.5" exhaust? is it ok to put a 3" dp on My exhaust will it fit,
also what's better a flash pro or taking it to a shop and have it tuned and dynoed , I called them and they can do a conservative tune it for 300 ish or a full custom tune or max gains , not recommend for daily drivers I guess for 400 ish.

Last edited:
Full 3in would best but all depends your intentions but yes the flages match up. Many user on here are purchasing FP and getting etuned by @VitViper many of them are extremely happy

Etuning is affordable and all you do is drive your car and log data until AF ratio is met and you're happy with the results

I have a weird question. I want to get an exhaust, but i want one thats not really that much louder than stock. I'd like it to be the same as stock really.

So i guess the question is does anyone know of one thats like that.
You're best bet it getting the Ultimate Racing exhaust with the secondary muffler option.
It'll still be loud under WOT since it is a full 3" exhaust, but the 2 mufflers make it very quiet when cruising

Back