2012+ Civic Exhaust List With Product Links & Info

People have swapped oem SI axle back exhausts on their non-SI, so I don't see why not.

There's a cut out for the exhaust tip on the Si's and there isn't one on the other models. That's the only fitment problem I see.

hey webby I see that you have the msrp for the tsudo at $699 isnt that high? I just got off the phone with ct engineering. it looks like the sedan exhaust is a couple months away. Will the coupe exhaust fit a sedan? i have seen people put the sedan on the coupe. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
ezr has the list price of $699 from tsudo.

The pricing listed in all of the posts above are purely what the manufacturer suggests the retail price be. The actual retail cost on all of them are well below that. Example being EZR selling them here for $299/shipped.

hey webby I see that you have the msrp for the tsudo at $699 isnt that high? I just got off the phone with ct engineering. it looks like the sedan exhaust is a couple months away. Will the coupe exhaust fit a sedan? i have seen people put the sedan on the coupe. Thanks in advance

The rear hanger is just about a inch or so too short. people cut the hanger just a bit to put the coupe exhaust on the sedan. I have seen a couple of youtube videos about it.

The pricing listed in all of the posts above are purely what the manufacturer suggests the retail price be. The actual retail cost on all of them are well below that. Example being EZR selling them here for $299/shipped.
Do you have a link for EZR?

Back