2012+ Civic Exhaust List With Product Links & Info

Anyone know what it would take to have a Coupe (si) catback fit a sedan? I am interested in the Greddy SP Elite - has anyone installed any Coupe system on a Sedan?

Wow this is a bit older but very impressed! So guys were sooo lucky to get TSUDO exhaust when it first came out! Saved so much! Very nice thread! Props webby for suuuure!! amazING JOB!

In case anyone else is interested, Greddy will be testing fitting their systems for the Sedans and should hopefully have an update for us by the end of May.

That would be awesome...had an Evo2 on a 2000 si and loved the sound, quiet around town and mean in vtec...anyone have the q300 or have any reviews on it?

In case anyone else is interested, Greddy will be testing fitting their systems for the Sedans and should hopefully have an update for us by the end of May.

Wow didn't know there were more than just invidia and tsudo catbacks out, many thanks to the person starting this thread!

Any idea of when the Borla for the Si will be available and if anyone wanted to test fit anything on my car!?!? :excited:

What happened to the infamous dual tip?

maybe didn't sell as well on 8th, so they are going with single outlet now? No clue

Was wondering about the fitment as well. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully good news!

An SP Elite would be pretty awesome! I think so far I would really like the Injen axle-back. If anyone has one I'd love to take it off their hands! :eyebrows:

Anyone running the AFE exhaust? What do you think of it? How does it sound? I kind of like the dual tip....

Full Race or ultimate Racing for me.. Anyone know what exhaust puts down the highest numbers?

Back