2012+ Civic Exhaust List With Product Links & Info

2009 Si axle back on my 2012 lx sedan.
I didn't install it myself because I had the resonator deleted so I just had the exhaust shop throw the axle back on too. But the guy said it
2009 Si axle back on my 2012 lx sedan.
I didn't install it myself because I had the resonator deleted so I just had the exhaust shop throw the axle back on too. But the guy said it was a perfect fit.
where'd you find it? And about how much

So I'm just wondering if anybody knows the deepest sound for the exhaust on the 9th gen R18. I want an exhaust but I don't want a lot of rasp or a lot of drone either. I know u can't escape droning completely so a bit is acceptable. But like I said, the deeper the sound, the better to me. Any suggestions at all would be helpful.

Borla 2.5" Catback Exhaust (Sedan SI)
MSRP $649.96
part # 140507

140507_xlarge.jpg

Borla cat-back exhaust 2.50" pipe - 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan, oval tip.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98MsO-w1C0

==========

GReddy SP Elite Catback Exhaust (Coupe SI)
70mm Piping
MSRP $ Unknown
10157206_SPe_12SiC_70_a.jpg

10157206_SPe_12SiC_70.jpg

==========

PRL Motorsports OEM Look 3" Catback Exhaust
MSRP - Unknown

prl.jpg

prl2.sized.jpg

==========

Borla 2.5" Catback Exhaust (Sedan SI)
MSRP $649.96
part # 140507

140507_xlarge.jpg

Borla cat-back exhaust 2.50" pipe - 2012 Honda Civic Si Sedan, oval tip.

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s98MsO-w1C0

==========

GReddy SP Elite Catback Exhaust (Coupe SI)
70mm Piping
MSRP $ Unknown
10157206_SPe_12SiC_70_a.jpg

10157206_SPe_12SiC_70.jpg

==========

PRL Motorsports OEM Look 3" Catback Exhaust
MSRP - Unknown

prl.jpg

prl2.sized.jpg

==========

im deciding on either to get an invidia q300 exhaust or apexi ws2 for my 12 civic si any feedback is welcome

im deciding on either to get invidia q300 exhaust or apexi ws2 witch one you guys think has the best performance and is better for my 12 civic si. i know the invidia is quite and the apexi is louder but i dont really mind i just want to know witched ones best for performance

So from what I'm reading the Invidia is going to be the quietest exhaust? Looking to get the most gains Hp/tq wise but don't really care to be loud and raspy. Really looking for a toned exhaust. Also thinking about doing a downpipe with a hfc. How much does that affect hp/tq?

ya i think the invidia q300 is the quietest, i went with the invidia n1 and it does does mean with the downpipe, but kinda loud at high rpm

I don't mind it being too loud, just don't want it to be ricey sounding.

So from what I'm reading the Invidia is going to be the quietest exhaust? Looking to get the most gains Hp/tq wise but don't really care to be loud and raspy. Really looking for a toned exhaust. Also thinking about doing a downpipe with a hfc. How much does that affect hp/tq?
Look into the Ultimate Racing exhaust too. Full 3" straight through piping but option for two full mufflers so you don't sacrifice any performance but still have a nice quiet sound and cabin

Look into the Ultimate Racing exhaust too. Full 3" straight through piping but option for two full mufflers so you don't sacrifice any performance but still have a nice quiet sound and cabin
Appreciate the info, ill definitely do some research on that one as well.

Is skunks exhaust just as loud as Tsudo exhaust?
I'm thinking about buying Skunk2 or Q300 but can't decide on which one.

Yeah. Tsudo and Skunk2 both have the same exhaust notes. Q300 is great if you like a subtle exhaust.

I just ordered the Full-Race exhaust as well as the Full-Race catted downpipe. Cannot wait! :rockwoot:
Hi Squiggy, I really would like to know what kind of deal you got on your full race exhaust and high flow catted full race downpipe. Did you get the rear engine mount they offer? and if so why? I think It's pretty cool they have 2 vids of you at their site doing product demo. Did You also get defouler with your kit to deal with cel? Thanks for your time Squiggy and have a good rest of your day. I'm in Quebec Canada just to say if that makes a difference ordering from full race. I hope I can avoid border fees... like sending it to me as a friend. thanks again.

Hi Squiggy, I really would like to know what kind of deal you got on your full race exhaust and high flow catted full race downpipe. Did you get the rear engine mount they offer? and if so why? I think It's pretty cool they have 2 vids of you at their site doing product demo. Did You also get defouler with your kit to deal with cel? Thanks for your time Squiggy and have a good rest of your day. I'm in Quebec Canada just to say if that makes a difference ordering from full race. I hope I can avoid border fees... like sending it to me as a friend. thanks again.

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on price. As far as the defouler, I did not get one as FlashPro can turn off the second O2 sensor. They didn't offer an engine mount when I ordered mine, but I did end up ordering the Hasport Mount at a later date. A mount is highly recommended as it will reduce the amount of back an forth engine movement. Over time the mounts will weaken and the engine movement will increase resulting in tugging on the exhaust.

The videos are news to me, but that is cool!

@squiggy I just installed my full race exhaust. seems like theres way too much drone in the cabin. Is it true that the exhaust needs a little to break in?

Unfortunately, I cannot comment on price. As far as the defouler, I did not get one as FlashPro can turn off the second O2 sensor. They didn't offer an engine mount when I ordered mine, but I did end up ordering the Hasport Mount at a later date. A mount is highly recommended as it will reduce the amount of back an forth engine movement. Over time the mounts will weaken and the engine movement will increase resulting in tugging on the exhaust.

The videos are news to me, but that is cool!

Hi Squig long time speak... he he Well now that I've let you know about your advertising promo vids and that you may have some royalties on the way... you feeling different about wanting to tell me your deal? and maybe a few points off the royalties. Something small.. I'm not greedy he he As for the engine mounts.. did you just do the rear or did you change other things? They recommend u62a. is that what you put? The other thing is I'm planning to run stock for a while before getting flash pro or a tune. Will I be ok. I have at the moment an afe stage 2 momentum intake and afe tbs. really happy with these incase you would ask or let me know if you want more of a description. Thanks again for your help

Hi Squig long time speak... he he Well now that I've let you know about your advertising promo vids and that you may have some royalties on the way... you feeling different about wanting to tell me your deal? and maybe a few points off the royalties. Something small.. I'm not greedy he he As for the engine mounts.. did you just do the rear or did you change other things? They recommend u62a. is that what you put? The other thing is I'm planning to run stock for a while before getting flash pro or a tune. Will I be ok. I have at the moment an afe stage 2 momentum intake and afe tbs. really happy with these incase you would ask or let me know if you want more of a description. Thanks again for your help

I am not sure what the model number is for the mount, but I got the "street" version. I only did the rear as that was the only one available at the time. It is highly inadvisable to swap out the entire exhaust system without FlashPro and a tune. The car will run like garbage otherwise.

Back