DIY 2012 Civic HID Retrofit Headlight Installation

Custom Lightz

Hi.

I recently did a few 9th Generation Honda Civic headlight retrofits, and decided to take the time out to show you how to remove/install the headlights and bumper, install a wire harness, and to properly align the headlights once done.

The videos are in sequence. Please feel free to ask any quesitons here. If something is unclear to you, it probably is for someone else too. I'll try to answer the questions as good as I can.

If there are any direct questions about custom setups and prices, send me an email to bjorn@customlightz.com, or txt or call me at (516) 241-9112

Bumper & Headlight Removal

Wire Harness Installation

Bumper & Headlight Installation, and Headlight Alignment

Final Project

Thanks for watching,
Custom Lightz Team

Thanks dud I had questions
I was looking for changeable multicolor Halo Projector Headlights
I couldn't find any one who carries for new 2012 Civic
so i was just wondering if you guys cary them or custom make them.

The person who started the thread takes aftermarket or OEM projectors out of production cars and installs them into your OEM headlight housing. He installs basically any projector you want, and any customization you want done. So if you want halos on yours, he can do that. Give him a call, or check out his site - www.customlightz.com and tell him what you'd like made. He can then tell you what you'd be looking at cost wise.

Hi.

I recently did a few 9th Generation Honda Civic headlight retrofits, and decided to take the time out to show you how to remove/install the headlights and bumper, install a wire harness, and to properly align the headlights once done.

The videos are in sequence. Please feel free to ask any quesitons here. If something is unclear to you, it probably is for someone else too. I'll try to answer the questions as good as I can.

If there are any direct questions about custom setups and prices, send me an email to bjorn@customlightz.com, or txt or call me at (516) 241-9112

Bumper & Headlight Removal

Wire Harness Installation

Bumper & Headlight Installation, and Headlight Alignment

Final Project

Thanks for watching,
Custom Lightz Team

Great video!

Back