DIY 2012 Civic "JDM" Red Hazard Warning Switch

That would be great if you could TRY to ask the seller for the part number.

Not sure when the feature was added, but there is a spot at the bottom of the page for asking questions publicly. Kind of like a forum. It won't let me do it as I have already purchased the item from this listing.

Ya I sure will do my best. I may have to look in the trash lol.

Hopefully you can find it.

It seems (Not positive until we get more feedback.) like the: Made in Taiwan, Indonesia switches work and the made on Thailand do not.

Taiwan Part # TBD
Indonesia Part # 35510-TR0-H01 Confirmed to work.
Thailand Part # 35510-TR0-U01 Confirmed not to work.

Thanks,
Kirk

Last edited:
Not sure when the feature was added, but there is a spot at the bottom of the page for asking questions publicly. Kind of like a forum. It won't let me do it as I have already purchased the item from this listing.

Hmmmm. I will try to post a question. So we need the correct Made in Taiwan part number still.

Thanks,

Kirk

got lost along the way which part works in a 12 non navi? because the debate is for the 13's right?

got lost along the way which part works in a 12 non navi? because the debate is for the 13's right?

I have a 2012 Non Navi. being that the switch is the same for the 2012 Navi, and 2012,13' Non Navi, I'm pretty sure that the 13' Navi is the same switch. The users who had issues, myself included may have simply been sold the wrong switch. I was, but we don't have part numbers from anybody else who had a non fitting switch.

Thanks,
Kirk

it's installing it that's the hard part! Looks so amazing tho! No comparison! :D
AnNNlFv.jpg
Where did you buy your light kit from looks great

Last edited:
i have a 13 si navi the 12 switch does fit fine the only problem is the triangle is offset. i had to swap the bracket from the factory 13 housing it just comes off put it on the jdm housing it bolts right back up like i said the triangle is offset it does'nt bother me though heres a pic981517_10201108011923183_881718683_o.jpg

Last edited:
i am at work now but when i get home tonight i will try to remember to upload a pic of it lit up at night lights up and works like its suppsoed to i have had it in there for over a month now and i have not had a problem the only issue like i said you have to swap the shell out, it slids off when you relase the tabs its the little mounting ears, you put your 13 on on and it goes in fine the only issue is the offset triangle i have tried to make it right but this is how it is, i dont mind it it does not bother me :)

y
i have a 13 si navi the 12 switch does fit fine the only problem is the triangle is offset. i had to swap the bracket from the factory 13 housing it just comes off put it on the jdm housing it bolts right back up like i said the triangle is offset it does'nt bother me though heres a picView attachment 24995
ou can take the button clips off and put it 3 different ways. i almost did this by accident too haha

I tried for some reason it was smarter than me I tried that and couldn't get it I said the heck with it and left it as is. I love the red better than the black

Yeah I'm with ya. It seems like I actually look for reasons to use my hazards just so I can push the cool red button and feel special! Lol. Next time I have my dash apart ill mess with it again. I love my car!

Back