DIY 2012 Civic "JDM" Red Hazard Warning Switch

Yes it 100% it wont fit I have a '13 nav bought one from team3d on the other forum received it installed it and no go its totally different so return it which sucks

Yes it 100% it wont fit I have a '13 nav bought one from team3d on the other forum received it installed it and no go its totally different so return it which sucks

You sure you not seeing the same problem I am? The Thai ones are for RHD hence they mount and angle different. Patrick today i will take and post USC of what I am talking about.

I think so same problem but I dont want my hazard to be angle or rig it incorrectly lol..I dont think team3d is made from thai there oem honda stanley jdm ones there just angle and the mounting points are off so I was bum ..

I think so same problem but I dont want my hazard to be angle or rig it incorrectly lol..I dont think team3d is made from thai there oem honda stanley jdm ones there just angle and the mounting points are off so I was bum ..

The package mine came in says made in Thailand. If you switch the bracket, everything lines up fine angle wise. It's just that the triangle is upside down. It's not a 13' Navi thing, I'm pretty sure that it's the switch you got is wrong. I'm having the issue with a 12' non Navi.

The Part number I got was 35510-TR0-U01 OEM Honda but made in Thailand. What's your part number? Can anyone else chime in with either a matching part number or the correct part #?

Can anyone chime in with any other info? CHH?

Last edited:
35510-TR0-H01, on the bag it says "Made in Indonesia"

I think you have the right part number, yours is different than mine. It takes 5 mins to pull the dash and check. Pull the panel and unscrew the old Haz switch, you may find that you have the right one.

I dont remember the part# on the one I got from team3d but heres a picture..

View attachment 23014

I have a feeling that you got the one that I got. it's hard to see from your pic, but it looks like it. I will post a pic of mine installed inna few minutes. I just got done installing my ambient lighting kit. PM Team3D and ask where they sourced it from?

Kirk

It looks like you may be able to just switch the red button for the black one, while still using the black switch and bracket. I am going to take mine apart later and see. I will take pics, so if it works I can post them up. I'm not sure on that though.

Kirk

Here are a few installed pics before I rip it back apart and try to swap just the button cover.

WP_20130707_001.jpgWP_20130707_003.jpg

Damn my car is DIRTY. Time to detail it. (After i check for button swapage.)

Kirk

WP_20130707_004.jpgWP_20130707_005.jpgWP_20130707_006.jpgWP_20130707_007.jpgWP_20130707_008.jpgWP_20130707_010.jpg Bitter, the switch is definately a right hand drive specific switch. even just changeing the switch cap, the hazard triangle is still up side down. The cap can only install one way. I will post up pics in a minute. Check the switch you buy, the Thai one DOES NOT FIT our cars. I'd be willing to bet that this is the problem HFPSI13 had.

Kirk

Last edited:
The Team at CHH is awesome. They refunded me for the switch based on the fitment issue and said I can keep the Thai made switch. Great customer service! I let them know so that they don't order any more of the Thai made switches. If anyone else can get the part numbers of switches that do work, please post them up so the community knows which switches are good and which ones are not.

Thanks again CHH Team!

Kirk

The Team at CHH is awesome. They refunded me for the switch based on the fitment issue and said I can keep the Thai made switch. Great customer service! I let them know so that they don't order any more of the Thai made switches. If anyone else can get the part numbers of switches that do work, please post them up so the community knows which switches are good and which ones are not.

Thanks again CHH Team!

Kirk

This is what mine looks like in the same orientation of the mounting brackets: (so upside-down from what yours is it looks like?)

Hazard.jpg

Last edited:
Dang I will try to find my bag when I get home but I just installed mine last weekend, and I ordered it from the guy on eBay and it fits perfect. I have a 12 non navi.IMAG0143.jpg

This is what mine looks like in the same orientation of the mounting brackets: (so upside-down from what yours is it looks like?)

Hazard.jpg

Yup, that's what I am seeing. hopefully we can get a list of the good and bad part numbers. That will make it easier for a vendor like CHH to source, as well as prevent any issues like what has happened to me and others on here.

Kirk

Back