2012 Civic MPG - share your current gas mileage

2hcj9g9.jpg

Yeh... I like trying to see how high I can get it......... Riding around my local back roads I like to play more, so my mileage drops, but I usually stay in the low 30's.

Yeh... I like trying to see how high I can get it......... Riding around my local back roads I like to play more, so my mileage drops, but I usually stay in the low 30's.

Averaging 33.11 mpg (calculated) after 45,473 miles. Best was 41.1 for 447 miles and 39.9 for 438 miles on our West Coast trip this Summer (Cheshire, MA to Astoria, WA, to LA then back - 9654 miles ave 34.6)
What a beautiful country we live in.

Just made the trip from San Diego to mammoth. And back. Bout a 6 hour drive. Going up the mountains average about 80 we got 30.6. Coming down we hit 35.7. And we had some fun driving it both ways. I'll take some pics of the gauge tomorrow.

15' si coupe

Edit: trip back 34.8. On the exit ramp it was 35.7. Still pleased.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
I've been averaging about 28mpg per tank combined. I just filled up this morning after my trip from Delaware to New York and back and got 32.5 with the ac off cruising at about 75 on the highway and one quick local trip.

My personal best on a 400 mile highway trip. I'm averaging about 37 in the past 7 months I've had my 20012 LX. During the summer I had 6 weeks were I averaged 40. Any city driving kills my mileage.

20150626_085829_1 (Mobile).jpg

My personal best on a 400 mile highway trip. I'm averaging about 37 in the past 7 months I've had my 20012 LX. During the summer I had 6 weeks were I averaged 40. Any city driving kills my mileage.

View attachment 49647
Dang, I figured by 20012 they would be away from fuel or at least better mpg. lol :bananapoke:

If you guys are going to dual, you need to show how many miles you have "since the time of fill up" + the range...... total miles on car doesn't show the correct mpg info.......... Just saying........

If you guys are going to dual, you need to show how many miles you have "since the time of fill up" + the range...... total miles on car doesn't show the correct mpg info.......... Just saying........
Hahah @Monk :) just a joke. That was 4.5 miles. I'm just shocked by FB6 is close to my FG3 in mileage most days.

Did this today to Pittsburgh and back to Erie. Noticed the Si hates Ethanol fuel. Even 93 blend Summer or Winter. Filled up with 91 Ethanol free (according to pump) and I got 3 more LPG (Lies per gallon) according to the computer. I drove the same, same cold PSI starting out, just different fuel.

8tb6Ueq.jpg

Did this today to Pittsburgh and back to Erie. Noticed the Si hates Ethanol fuel. Even 93 blend Summer or Winter. Filled up with 91 Ethanol free (according to pump) and I got 3 more LPG (Lies per gallon) according to the computer. I drove the same, same cold PSI starting out, just different fuel.

8tb6Ueq.jpg
WHAT! I just did that drive, Pittsburgh to Erie today 5:30-7:30pm as well. Where did you get ethanol free gas?

Back