Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
2012 Civic SI
Bolt pattern: 5-114.3 (5-4.5")
Offset: +45mm
Wheel Size: 17x7
2012 Civic SI Wheel Weight:
23.5 pounds without tires according to digital bathroom scale :)

2012 Civic SI 18" HFP Diamond Cut Finish
Bolt pattern: 5-114.3 (5-4.5")
Offset: +45mm
Wheel Size: 18x7
Tire Size : 215/40 R18
Honda Part # 08W18-TR0-100

2012 Civic LX OEM wheels:
6" wide with a +48mm offset

• Staff
I've yet to see a confirmed wheel weight on them

• Staff
you have one without a tire on it, or with a tire?

thank you for weighing them ^^ added the info into the 1st post

Thanks for weighing them! I really do like the style, but it won't be hard to shed a bunch of unsprung weight. If anyone has an accellerometer or phone app it would be really interesting to get some baseline numbers on stock wheels then again on lightweight aftermarket wheels. It would be really interesting to see the delta on acceleration Gs, braking Gs, lateral Gs, and HP curves. I would think it should be a measureable difference. I will test mine when I get around to changing the wheels.

which app do you use to test things?

Tell me which app and I'll download it and tell you what the results are, someone else will have to give some baseline readings with the stock wheels...

I use Dynolicious on my iPhone 4s. Just make sure you set it up and calibrate it and it works pretty well.

Cool, I'll use the same app, also on iPhone 4S, so they should be a fairly accurate comparison.

I just downloaded it, and calibrated it. Do you use the default settings other than that?

yea it was...kinda pricey but if it works for 0-60 times & 1/4 mile times I think it's worth it.

Yep. It's cheap compared to a Vtech pro and nearly as good from what I read.

Back