2012 civic sedan carbon spoiler!

Sleepingpanda

Kung-Fu Panda
Boston, MA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Ok who's interested in a carbon spoiler for your 2012 sedan. 2013+ please I dont know if it'll fit. And I dont care. Right now I'm focused on the step child of the 9th gen. The 2012/sedan. It gets no new parts. Because its a single model year.

Anyways. If I get 10 people to make a $50 deposit. JDP engineering can start production of a spoiler in the same style as their s2000 one. It'll be adhered with super strong double sided tape. No drilling required. It'll be equipped with a spot for your 3rd brake light. It'll cover the factory holes on the si.

Carbon fiber only at this time. If you dont like the look of carbon fiber. Paint it.

Final price will be 290ish +45 for shipping. Less your deductible.

Production will start once we have 10 deposits. Prototype takes about 3 weeks. Then 4 weeks to make the mold. Then about 2 spoilers per week production time.

So if you make a deposit now. You will have about 3 months or so to save up the rest.

Deposits will be paypal'd to sales@jdpengineering.com

But first let's just see who's in for this. Let me know if youre in. And I'll make a list. Once we have 10. I'll let everyone know to make the deposit.

I personally am going to do the legwork. I will be buying a trunk lid and shipping it to them for development.

@webby let me know if this post is ok. If not. Delete it.

Here's what it'll look like.

FB_IMG_1427221650631.jpg FB_IMG_1427221626641.jpg FB_IMG_1427221613273.jpg

Would this require drilling or would it be a simple swap?

Did read it...not very through enough seems like. Wish i had the funds for this thing ive been wanting to add a spoiler to the Si. The carbon fiber would go nice on RR

I wouldn't mind one for the coupe...if it wasn't held on with tape.

I wouldn't mind one for the coupe...if it wasn't held on with tape.
What's wrong with just tape? It will be light as a feather. My Hybrid spoiler is only held on by 3M tape and it's doing the job fine. That spoiler isn't going anywhere.

Last edited:
What's wrong with just tape? It all be light as a feather. My Hybrid spoiler is only held on by 3M tape and it's doing the job fine. That spoiler isn't going anywhere.

Given the way the spoiler (perhaps lip is a better description) is on the 2012 coupe, I would prefer it just use the existing mounting points and hardware.

Back