2012 Civic Si 92 octane and E85 results

VitViper

Just got done with the 2012 Si Dagocrazy drove up for some testing. We did a 92 octane and an E85 tune right after. Using Dyno dynamics dyno in Oregon. Here are the results!

Pump gas results: 218whp/190wtq
2012_si_92.jpg

E85 results: 225whp/200wtq
2012_si_e85.jpg

Pump gas vs E85
2012_si_92_e85.jpg

And of course, we love to compare to the 8th gen... pump gas vs pump gas, same dyno. The 8th gen dyno is literally my own 08 Civic Si from about 3 years ago when it had bolt ons (i/h/e).
2012_si_vs_2008_si.jpg

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FZHj8MONlI

very nice man! Added vid to the media area & linked it here for dyno sheets.

Wait... Our cars can run e85 and get more power. Will this hurt anything? Can I get more power from e85 stock and not damage anything or would some work be needed to run it

Yeah I've seen a lot of supercars as well run e85 for more power. But will my Si run e85 with no damage and generate more power?

if you're running flashpro and you have the car tuned for e85. Looks like vit gained 7hp/10tq on the e85 tune.

Bingo, you need FlashPro, and if you are bolt on -- all you need is a set of 550cc injectors to support E85. We used Deatschwerks new 550cc injectors that they recently released (fits 8th gen RBC manifold).

Vit - you want to specify an injector set that you like for e85? I'm sure this will not be the only time it comes up.

I was using the Deatschwerks EV14 Universal line injectors that they recently came out with. I will have a deeper review on the injectors soon.

Sorry, it's the ultimate racing 3" dp. Was a really loooonng and busy weekend :D

Back