2012 Civic Si 92 octane and E85 results

Well , gas station by the House now is carrying The E85.and at the time I was talking with my wife about the gas ect...well while in the store she filled my car up thinking she was doing good....I'm wondering if I shld go through the hassel of draining my tank. Or just burning it out by driving

Last edited:
So you have a full tank of e85 in the SI currently? Were you on empty when it was put in? Filled all the way?

Well I was gonna drain don't see a drain plug.. ya have to pull it. And mechanic is sayin 350 haha. Sooo maybe I can pay vit some extra $$ to do a tune for the e85 for a tank or buy injectors lol??? wow what a mess. Or I wonder if just running this one tank be ok

Well I was gonna drain don't see a drain plug.. ya have to pull it. And mechanic is sayin 350 haha. Sooo maybe I can pay vit some extra $$ to do a tune for the e85 for a tank or buy injectors lol??? wow what a mess. Or I wonder if just running this one tank be ok

There is access to the fuel pump from the trunk. I would imagine it can be siphoned from there.

Check out the pics in the DIY for a new fuel pump:

http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/2012-si-deatschwerks-fuel-pump-install.5815/

Back