2012 Civic Si Coupe At The Most Eastern Point in North America

TeeEyeVany

Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada
Vehicle Model
Civic Si w/Navi
Body Style
Coupe
Had today off work so I decided to go and take a few pics....only had my iPhone though....Also my car is filthy I know but its -2 degrees celsius and the roads here are still wet and salty :(

Anyway these were taken at Signal Hill in St. John's, Newfoundland...you can see Cape Spear in the background of the first one which is the most eastern point in North America

photo-4.jpg

photo-3.jpg

photo-2.jpg

that's absolutely awesome.. for those curious as to where this was taken, pic below

east.png

Well the car is dirty but the scenery is beautiful! But as a fellow Atlantic Canadian I understand the filth though... my new baby looks just as dirty, lol.

Well the car is dirty but the scenery is beautiful! But as a fellow Atlantic Canadian I understand the filth though... my new baby looks just as dirty, lol.
welcome to 9thcivic

Ha I use to love winter when I was younger but now I can't stand it...It might be better if we got any amount of snow here but whenever we have snow it turns to rain and gets slushy and gross.....can't wait for the end of April to get here so I can give it a good wash and get the summer wheels back on :)

Ha I use to love winter when I was younger but now I can't stand it...It might be better if we got any amount of snow here but whenever we have snow it turns to rain and gets slushy and gross.....can't wait for the end of April to get here so I can give it a good wash and get the summer wheels back on :)
The only good thing about winter are snow days (I teach elementary school so they're essentially a paid day off, lol). Normally we have tons of snow in NB (this time last year it was about 8 feet high) but we've hardly gotten any this year. The ground is covered with about 4 inches of ice at the moment with a light dusting of snow on top thanks to a crazy amount of freezing rain and ice pellets from last weekend. It's slipperey as hell everywhere you go. Here's to hoping for an early spring and a return to clean cars!

I wonder if it's the same one we're supposed to get here in NB tomorrow? Fingers are crossed that I get to sleep in tomorrow AM! I've only run the snowblower twice so far this year... not that I'm complaining about that, lol :)

It was 60F here yesterday and suppose to be 65F here today :dance:

<--- Maryland

Well I got my snow day! It's coming down pretty good right now, about 30cm (12 inches) of snow predicted to fall in total from early this morning to tomorrow morning.

Weather isn't anywhere close to 65F here though, it's currently -5C (which I think is roughly 23F). Apparently Maryland Winter weather is more like our late Spring weather.

Back