2012 Civic Si Eibach Sport Springs Installed With Pics

by the way.clean car!!! digging the painted rims! I have that same color, now I have something to look for

well... I appreciate your insights throughout this thread. It would have been real helpful if you did that on the same post you put up pics. what you felt in the springs...etc. etc. but think about it this way...if another member on here was lucky enough to get a "Flashpro" (just an example) before anyone else, wouldnt you want pics, reviews, and thoughts on the original post instead of being scattered all over the place? of course you have no obligation to do that but it would have been nice. thanks again
Good suggestion, I can have Webby add a brief summary of my expeirence with the springs for me at the beginning of this thread, so that folks don't have to look around for answers.

I got this explanation from Eibach's website:

After the installation of either an Eibach Pro-Kit, Sportline spring kit or Pro-Street coil-over kit, a vehicle's alignment should always be checked. Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.

Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle's camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis' true potential. With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. High-speed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
For the extreme lowering of Sportline and Pro-Street applications, look for the alignment kits with a greater range of alignment necessary to accommodate the extreme lowering. These will be listed below the standard Pro-Alignment kit in the applications section.

As for right now, it seems by mid July.
I looks like there are a bunch of us pacing around waiting for the release of the Eibach Sportline kit. I'm sure if Eibach were reading this they would be pleased to know that there are a bunch of us waiting patiently.
I like the fact that EIbach have been making performance springs and sway bars for a long time. I prefer buying products from a reputable company. Who needs headaches down the road.....
I'm volunteering my '12 coupe to be the test car up north in Canada. We should make sure they work well on Canadian cars as well.....LOL :canada:
Arm0ged0n, feel free to put in a good word for me :yeahthat: and thanks again for the review and pics, especially what the car looks like with the kit installed.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what size the factory sway bars are?
I wanna know how much thicker the Eibach 24mm - front and 19mm - rear bars are.
BTW I love the look of lowered cars!

I looks like there are a bunch of us pacing around waiting for the release of the Eibach Sportline kit. I'm sure if Eibach were reading this they would be pleased to know that there are a bunch of us waiting patiently.
I like the fact that EIbach have been making performance springs and sway bars for a long time. I prefer buying products from a reputable company. Who needs headaches down the road.....
I'm volunteering my '12 coupe to be the test car up north in Canada. We should make sure they work well on Canadian cars as well.....LOL :canada:
Arm0ged0n, feel free to put in a good word for me :yeahthat: and thanks again for the review and pics, especially what the car looks like with the kit installed.
You are welcome brotha, I'll let Eibach know what you're doing in Canada.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what size the factory sway bars are?
I wanna know how much thicker the Eibach 24mm - front and 19mm - rear bars are.
BTW I love the look of lowered cars!
You know I'm not quite sure, hopefully Webby can help us out on this one?

Did you need a camber kit or camber bolts for the drop?

I was thinking about doing the 1.2 inch pro kit drop, but I don't know if I will need a camber kit or even camber bolts for that matter? Also would do the rear sway back and front sway bar when it comes out.

Back